Priest looking for a new home

Hi, I am currently looking for a new guild. I am a priest who went casualol at the beginning of MoP and have been regretting it since. I have been getting frustrated because of the lack of progression/lack of progression minded focus.

Guild History:
    Unpossible- Area 52 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Unpossible
    Pure- Antoninus http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/antonidas/Pure
    as well as a few other guilds

Character Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zeekiel/simple
    Alt Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2/Ezeek/simple

Raidbots:http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/...asza/ezeekiel/
    Alt Raidbots: http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/gilneas/ezeek/
    http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/...52/sh%C3%A0py/

Currently looking for a guild with at least 10/16 heroic, I understand i am currently lacking in progression

but in cata i was 8/8hm ds
    7/7hm FL
    as well as multiple ranks throughout
    if at all interested mail me in game or go ahead and post on here websites etc

Heya Ezeekiel,

Faded Chaos has high demand for priests--both disc and shadow--for our 9/16h core team. We raid Mon-Thurs, 8-11:30pm pacific time.

We're also a core of folk who were 7/7h firelands before DS release, and 8/8h DS at 10% nerf

Message me at Mihealsick#1667, looking forward to hearing from you

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Currently Recruiting for Mists of Pandas, Were 15/16H

We are looking for the following!

We can gear you up easy.

Healers
    -RESTO SHAMANZ
    -MONK

DPS
    All Classes

Tank.
    - Feral
    - Dk

We are always recruiting skilled players of any class!

About Blades of Wrath :: Alliance - Icecrown

Blades of Wrath is an Alliance raiding guild located on the US-Icecrown server. Originating from the Torvonnilous server in Everquest, BoW has since established itself as a premier raiding guild on Icecrown. Our members have experienced and defeated every raid encounter since Molten Core while totaling an estimated 206,000 hours of aggregate raid experience. The Guild was created on 11/23/2004.

BoW continues to strive for raiding excellence by dedicating extensive amounts of time and resources to defeating the most difficult encounters available. We have extremely high expectations from our members and treat raids very seriously. However, when not raiding, our guild has a very easy going atmosphere in both guild chat and MUMBLE.

Current Progression
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    Tier 14 25man 15/16h

Tier 13 25man 8/8h US#44th
    Tier 12 25man 7/7h US#66th
    Tier 11 25man 13/13h US#58th

Empress (Realm first)
    Will of the Emperor (Realm First)
    Deathwing (Realm First)
    Ragnaros (Realm First)
    Al'Akir (Realm First)
    Sinestra (Realm First)
    Heroic Nefarion (Realm First)
    Mage, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock & Warrior Realm Firsts for their class.
    Working as a Team Guild Realm First
    Light of Dawn (Realm First)
    Tribute to Immortality (Realm First)
    Tribute to Insanity (Realm First)
    Heroic Halion 25 (Realm First)

Raiding with Blades of Wrath

BoW believes in maintaining a relatively small roster, usually on the order of 30-35 fully-active raiders. Having such a guild allows us to reiterate less and concentrate on the intricacies of encounters, but mandates our that members maintain nearly perfect attendance. We expect our raiders to be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7pm - 10pm server time (9pm - 12am EST). On occasion we will push for an additional half-hour.

Our progression raids are THREE hours of straight attempts with a 10 minute break somewhere in the middle. The guild covers the vast majority of expenses including repairs, feasts, and some other consumables, but we still expect every member to come fully prepared to raids.

We use MUMBLE for raid communications and it is a requirement of every raider to at least be able to listen.

Interested in joining us for Mists? Have questions? Add my battletag Zach#1869

WANT TO APPLY?!? check out our website.

http://bow-icecrown.com

Hey Ezeekial,

We're currently 12/16 and could use another healing priest to help us finish 5.1. We wouldn't mind funneling someone with a great repertoire some gear so that they can contribute right away.

We raid 3-4 nights a week depending on availability and server competitiveness - we're actually on Icecrown as well and I see Merlins beat me to the punch! We'd also consider a paid transfer as our way of commitment to getting better.

Here's a little more about us:

Formed early in 2007, An She finished Cataclysm ranked 105 US (315 World) and we are looking to regain our competitive ranking as we push forward through Mists of Panderia. Our roster is composed of an extremely strong core group of raiders who are capable of raiding at an elite level without more than 3 nights of progression raiding each week. We are looking to find similarly experienced players who are interested in competing for top server and respectable US ranks on a 3 night per week schedule.

If you feel as if you're capable at playing at an extremely high level without hours and hours of raiding, then please continue reading!

Raiding Schedule
    Tuesday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST
    Wednesday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST
    Thursday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST
    Monday: 6:00 - 10:00 PST *

(7:00 - 11:00 MST)
    (8:00 - 12:00 CST)
    (9:00 - 1:00 EST)

*Monday's are occasionally added during competitive progression

Recruitment
    We are specifically looking for the following, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply:

• Mage (Extremely High Need)
    • Warlock (Extremely High Need)
    • Shaman (Enhance, Elemental, Restoration)
    • Balance Druid
    • Shadow Priest

12/16 - Heroic Progression
    Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6 HM
    Stone Guards √
    Feng the Accursed √
    Gara'jal the Spiritbinder √
    Spirit Kings √
    Elegon √
    Qin-xi √

Heart of Fear - 5/6 HM
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok √
    Blade Lord Ta'yak √
    Wind Lord Mel'jarak √
    Garalon √
    Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Terrace of Endless Spring - 1/4 HM
    Protectors of the Endless
    Tsulong
    Lei Shi √
    Sha of Fear

Contact Information
    Real-ID & E-mail: neighbour.warcraft(AT)gmail.com

In-game Contacts
    Leysan (Raid Lead) - Leysan#1477
    Oriss (rDPS) - me2good#1170
    Scragula (rDPS) - Scragula#1516
    Geistlich (Heals) - Geistlich#1590
    Veritias (Tank) - Veritias#1304
    Deyth (Miscellaneous) - Deyth#1321

I should of probably mentioned this, I am a disc/holy priest and a guardian/kitty druid overall i would not like to play my druid but i will if needed

<Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 4/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N &1/6 25 Heroic.
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral, ret, or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Hi!

<Clarity> of Arthas is currently 16/16H holding the US 9th 10m spot. As of now, we're clearing all farm content in 2 raid nights with an optional alt night on Mondays. We are a very competitive and tight knit group, with a common goal of improving our ranks with each tier. Being on the same page in terms of goals and mindset has allowed us to maintain a fun, unique atmosphere that we're proud to call home.

Currently we have an immediate opening for a disc priest -- you'd be raiding with us in a core spot. And because we have everything on farm, this is a great opportunity to acclimate yourself with us in a fun, stress-free environment.

Here's our website:
    clarity-arthas(.)com

Please contact me on realid Wazzu#1608 I'd love to talk to you!

Hello Ezeekiel!

<Modern> (11/16 Heroic), previously known as <Endurance> on Mannoroth, is currently recruiting so as to convert to 25 mans for a hard push at 5.2 progression! We are specifically looking for DPS of all specs and classes and three exceptional healers (priority going to a Mistweaver Monk and Discipline Priest)*. Please have a deep understanding of your class and spec as well as the ability to adapt quickly to new raid mechanics before boss strategies are widely available.

*All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of our current recruiting needs.

About us:

Guild Name: ModernRealm : Stormreaver (PvP)Faction: HordeSize: 25 man (in the process of converting for 5.2)Progression: 11/16 Heroic (10 man)Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun: 7:30 PM (CST) - 11 PM (CST)Gear Distribution: Loot CouncilWebsite:modernguild.enjin.com

<Modern> made it's start on Mannoroth when a group of friends came together to start raiding in a ten man enviroment. After getting a slow start while we were finding our last two core raiders we quickly progressed to 11/16 in heroic progression. Our raiders come from all walks of life, but we share two common goals: To play to the very best of our ability and to continually progress through the harder challenges World of Warcraft has to offer. As we continued to advance through 5.0 progression we picked up a few more exceptional raiders along the way and found ourselves with a surplus of skilled raiders in our ten man group. After a guild discussion it was quickly learned that we all had interest in converting to 25 man raids. With the announcement of 5.2 it was quickly decided that there would never be a better time to step up to 25 man raiding (Thunderforged gear anyone?). With concerns about recruitment difficulty and auction house instability on Mannoroth we began our search for a new home and were quickly drawn to Stormreaver. After a successful guild transfer, in which we picked heroic raiding up the very next day, we started the task of recruiting for 25 mans. This is where you come in!

Qualities our perfect raider possesses

Impeccable knowledge of their class.Ability to learn quickly from mistakes.Previous or current progression raid experience.Excellent situational awareness.Desire for US 100 or better progression.Positive attitude (progression can involve long nights of wiping, raging at things outside your control will not cause the boss to fall over and give you loot).Reliability (90%+ attendance).Stable internet.

If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to be a part of <Modern>, please head to our website and fill out an application as we would love to hear from you! Feel free to send me a message in game with any questions!

Thanks for your time!
    For more information, please contact:
    Vishfeast, Avaren, Fixall, Paragon
    .Real ID: Fixall#1351/Fastous#1959/chezzy#1658