Deleted

[TV shows] Frasier

Frasier is an American sitcom that was broadcast on NBC for eleven seasons from September 16, 1993, to May 13, 2004. The program was created and produced by David Angell, Peter Casey, and David Lee (as Grub Street Productions) in association with Grammnet (2004) and Paramount Network Television.
    A spin-off of Cheers, Frasier stars Kelsey Grammer, David Hyde Pierce, John Mahoney, Jane Leeves, Peri Gilpin, and Moose. It was one of the most successful spin-off series in television history, as well as one of the most critically acclaimed comedy series.

I LOVE Frasier, I constantly watch it while gaming, it contains witty humor and it can also be amazing in the form of it being serious.

Frasier's good stuff. It was a staple for me while growing up. Its writers, while cycling out over the course of eleven series, definitely took some tips from English programming. I recall an episode or two where the plot and a lot of the jokes were pulled directly from episodes of Are You Being Served?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    Frasier's good stuff. It was a staple for me while growing up. Its writers, while cycling out over the course of eleven series, definitely took some tips from English programming. I recall an episode or two where the plot and a lot of the jokes were pulled directly from episodes of Are You Being Served?
    I have not seen that, so I wouldn't know. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I have not seen that, so I wouldn't know. :P
    You should check it out sometime Are You Being Served is absolutely hilarious.

Frasier is indeed great, and yes, there are a few eps that do borrow a bit from the likewise hilarious Are You Being Served.

My dad actually has the entirety of BOTH those shows on DVD, so I've seen them quite a bit myself.