Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the people on PVP realms complaining about CRZ are getting what they deserve.

Deleted
    I am one of those who think people who don't have time for raiding shouldn't see any raid content whatsoever. I'd be happy if there was content that almost no one saw.

I hate playing Death Knights, any Wrath content, and other than Dalaran, I hate being in Northrend. But I like the story of it.
    I didn't HATE Vashj'ir. I thought it was boring questing. The swimming didn't bother me though.
    I hope naga, murlocs, and all races from BC people ask for never become playable and the Demon Hunter class is never implemented.
    Cataclysm was my favorite expansion (before Mists) cause I had finally gotten a good feel for a class.
    I love Pandaren and have wanted them in the game since I started playing.
    I love CRZ and dungeon/raid rehashes
    I like Thrall BUT I don't want him to become warchief again
    I don't think Blood Elf males are gay and I don't hate gnomes
    I liked Dragon Soul and I like the Old Gods and their lore
    I think Death Knights should be removed from the game
    I think the people on PvP realms crying about CRZ are getting what they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Thrall.

I think Blizzard/Ghostcrawler&Friends™ are doing a fine job.

I think the playerbase needs to finally take proper responsibility for some of the gripes they have with the game (such as "world pvp/the community being dead").

*ducks random flying objects from enraged playerbase*

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post

I think the playerbase needs to finally take proper responsibility for some of the gripes they have with the game (such as "world pvp/the community being dead").

I agree completely
    I think people need to realize Blizzard can't control other players

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon is a terrible city.
    Sylvanas either needs to be killed off or redeemed - quick.
    Not enough positive female main characters.
    Last edited by Uennie; 2013-02-25 at 04:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC is boring
    revamp of old dungeons are amazing
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I got one about linear tiers.

Linear tiers are great for the first 1-2 tiers, then are horrible for newly capped characters when no one wants to run old content, but they need old content to gear up.

Along with that, I support adding the ability to purchase old raid gear with JP (or VP depending on which currency is used for what that expansion >.>)

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post

Well Blizz didn't have to encourage such behavior with additions like LF.

But yeah, it started with players and can end with players.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by nakabeast View Post
    What are some opinions you have about the game that the majority disagrees with? I'll start.

The Dread Wastes is an insanely boring zone.
    The Klaxxi and Mantid are not interesting at all.
    We need more zones like Vashj'ir.
    I wish we never got flying mounts.
    Blackrock Depths is a marvel of level design (though its ease of navigation was not)

And nobody's trying to say their opinion is right. Let's keep this discussion rage-free.
    Oh, let me get my flame suit on:

-BRD actually IS a great design, one of the few that exist on the game. It has a flavor that sort of makes you forget anything outside the instance for a while. Kara has this as well, Ulduar has it but is a little too linear, The Old Kingdom probably would have been a contender if it was raid sized, or simply a bit longer.

-Klaxxi and mantids are simply revamped Olthoi from AC, with a little less evil, and a little more personality.

-The entire game is based around the idea of never forcing the player to commit to a decision, with the exception of the class a single character can play. This makes decisions ultimately meaningless, and cheapens the overall feel of WoW.

-The entire game is also based around next to no risk on either losing a battle or death, to the point that there's rarely any true sense of danger or actual setback. Again, this adds convenience and a great buffer for newer players, but in the long term is bad for the game. One great example is how unbelievably easy quests are.

-Cata wasn't terrible because of 5 man difficulty, as so many want to think; Cata was terrible because of offering less end-game content, with a less cohesive storyline, than prior expansions, and itemization (including how chaos orbs were handled) became a huge hurdle for many players. Old world revamp did at times improve greatly on the story-per-zone idea, but also made each zone very much a quest-on-rails scenario that did nothing for replay value.

-The game needs a reason to make folks go back to older zones and instances, and per zone scaling, along with perhaps a crafting purpose for higher level toons is a great way to do it. This also could be implemented to more or less eradicate ganking. Sorry no-skillers.

-The adjustment to 5 man instances in this expansion was a mistake. Normal 5's should get folks geared for LFR and normal raids, and a few of the 5 man heroics (not ALL of them) should actually be tuned to a heroic raid level of difficulty. It's often quoted that challenge modes are for difficulty, but I maintain that they're considered little more than a side game, being completely irrelevant to actual end game character progression.

-How MoP has handled valor up to this point has actually been done quite well. You can either chip away at rep, or get lucky with drops in raids. Either is a much healthier answer for the game than being able to faceroll in 5 mans for rep, and then having a population afking in front of the bank, complaining that there's nothing to do.

-ICC wasn't nearly as interesting as Ulduar. (ok, this might not be that unpopular of an opinion)

-ToC wasn't nearly that bad of a raid. It was extremely quick to beat once you got the fights down, and answered cries for raids that had no trash in them. I guess "be careful what you wish for" is what to learn from it.... and some of the achievements in it were pretty tough to accomplish.

-The game has reached critical mass in terms of class skills. While it doesn't require a slim down to anything close to something like GW2, classes could probably use a bit of a pruning / further streamlining, and maybe introduce a bit more emphasis on movement.

-Heroic mode raids, once it's proven that they're not bugged / unbeatable, should never ever be nerfed. Not ever.

Attunements should return.
    Ulduar was boring and overloaded with achievements. Triggering hard modes during the fight was an awful idea.
    Champions PvP fight in TOC was the best encounter of Lich King.
    Cata failed because it did not have a Blood elf council fight with a "was merely a setback!" quote. (Hogger doesn't count)
    Making Cata heroics harder than faceroll was a good idea.
    Tier 11 raids were uninspiring.
    I want Thrall as Warchief again. (Warcraft 3 version)
    Pvp items should have no item level.
    Alliance should get High elves or neutral Blood elves.

I'm so gonna get flamed...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the remake of certain bosses. Onyxia can be remade a million more times and I'll still do her.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

tyrande is an idiot and needs to be killed off.
    malfurion and hamaal should no longer be neutral unless they are in moonglade
    thrall should have died with deathwing and just left pregnant agrra behind. once the baby was born agrra should die.
    Nightelfs need to go back to being the savage nature purest who kills people who fucks with there forest first than ask questions later.
    serious lore need to be made for goblins and gnomes
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Blood Elf Hunters should be removed from the game.
    Cataclysm was the most WoW-like expansion to date.
    Garrosh shouldn't die any time soon.
    WoW has lost all sense of immersion and epicness since introducing dungeon/raid finder
    Being Horde meant something before The Burning Crusade.

Deleted
    Game should start with 10+ core skills and not one button at lvl 1
    Its way to boring to fight at the start.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My 2 copper.

Shaman and warlocks should have a tank spec.
    I don't want Garrosh killed off.
    I want the Trade Prince to make an appearance in MoP.
    I want another Kara (minus the chest event) raid.
    I want them to scrap unholy and remake it into a healing tree.
    On pvp realms characters stay flagged and neutral cities go away.
    I want to fly in silvermoon w/o using the flight path.
    You cared enough to post.

I wish they would bring attunements back, but make them obtainable only on heroic mode so we could all taste the tears of people who love them for some reason.

I'm really bored with the "Horde vs Alliance!" and "Let's group of for the bigger evil!" cycle.

At some point, I would like the main stories to evolve from Humans vs. Orcs and the main characters we have now. I don't particularly care about orcs, humans, Thrall or Varian.

I'm really glad that the troll story will be over.

During the first few weeks of MoP, I missed floating in Orgrimmar and hated everyone who wanted to see people "out in the world". I still miss easier cooking.

Flying on Alysrazor was so much fun that I never got bored during FL, even on countless Rag wipes.

TBC hcs weren't as hard as people portrayed them to be. I don't get why the dungeon difficulty is important for not too casual people either, they're mostly irrelevant.

I want to see more 5 mans, and I want to see them be moderately difficult.

I think healers stack too much spirit and don't focus enough on playing efficiently.

I don't mind dailies as much any more, but valor capping is really annoying.

The actual story/lore of wow is pretty simplistic and melodramatic at times.

CRZ's are fine and bring the leveling game closer to what it was originally intended to be like.
    Last edited by Felade; 2013-02-25 at 06:54 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people complain about CRZ but I seriously notice no difference with it besides nameplates now show server name.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

- Wrath had a good model. I wasn't even casual then, but found it the most fun expansion so far
    - I couldn't care less what color my gear is. Stats on it and my skill should be the only thing that matter. Dungeon sets were fun goals.
    - Whole previous tier sets should be available for JP/VP
    - PvP is the one of the most balanced you'll find in any game. It's fine. So much QQ over imagined problems.
    - ToC was a good raid and a nice break from trash and DS and Firelands were fine
    - BRD runs, while epic, were not fun
    - People complaining about no community don't try to build it up themselves
    - I'm tired of the Zandalari showing up every expansion
    - Vanilla community sucked just as much as todays, raiding guilds were almost all elitist assholes
    - Naga and ogres as a playable race is mind-numbingly stupid
    - Casual isn't bad
    - I could care less about Old Gods and Wrathion's deal is a stupid plot line
    - It's fine to play more than one MMO
    - I hope the WoW movie is never made
    - Only marginally related to WoW, but Crispin Freeman is fucking overrated.
    Last edited by link4117; 2013-02-25 at 07:18 AM.