Vanilla Nostalgia: The things I don't miss one bit

Hey, long time lurker first time poster; anyways, I've seen a lot of "nostalgia" posts and figured I'd add my two cents, mostly because I don't think any of you remember how horrible vanilla/TBC was.

1: Waiting two hours to get your raid group together, just to find that a "key" healer was about to log, hence wasting all that time at the start of MC summoning people for no reason.

2: 6 hour MC clears, 99% of which was trash.

3: Tier pieces that were worse for your character than blues.

4: No PVP. Even then, after getting PVP, you quite literally had to farm honor 24/7 to reach Grand Marshall, because the rank was relative to everyone elses earned honor. What this meant was having 4/5 people logging in to one account. Also meant that if you happened to be on the less populated side of the server, you could wait an hour to do one of the 3 battlegrounds, of which you could only queue for one at a time.

4.1: AV's that lasted days. No exaggeration.

5: Downtime. Sitting there watching my character eat/drink was no fun, and still isn't any fun.

6: Waiting 3 months to do Ony because half your guild is too lazy to get attuned.

7: Walking. I definitely do not miss being unable to move faster than run speed until level 60. We used to call this the "World of Runcraft" for a reason.

The only thing I really miss that I enjoyed was the rep grinds in TBC; I found those to be pretty fun compared to "you must log in and do this daily for x amount of days, oh yeah this daily is incredibly boring btw."

Hope this reminds some of my fellow vets that vanilla/tbc sucked to play, and I think the game is much better now than it was then.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have other threads open right now, such as: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Nostalgia-quot

Please keep your thoughts and views in the open threads. Thanks!