Returning player needs information on classes

Hey guys, since not seriously playing since Tier 1 Cata I'm trying to get back in again. I started playing in beta and have played a Mage, Shaman, DK, Druid and Paladin seriously.

I am trying to lean towards classes I haven't played (lock, hunter, warrior and priest. Not interested in the new class) but I'm really unsure on how they do endgame. I'm kind of unsure what I want to do endgame, I like to stick toward tanking or DPS but I don't want that to limit the class I want to play.

Can anyone give me some info on the funf actor / competitiveness of classes so I can can make my decision? Thanks

Lock, Hunter and Priest are all in decent positions. They just happen to be three classes I have levelled to 90. Priest might be a good choice, as they seem a lot easier to gear up (since you can take the caster dps + spirit gear), and having a healing spec allows for much quicker queues for dungeons and LFR. If catching up quickly is a priority, then certainly consider that.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    What you're asking for is very broad and very VERY subjective, so much that most answers would be inherently useless.
    If you want to have a decent idea of what every class looks like atm check Icy Veins class guides, but remember, a lot is going to change in a few weeks when the next patch hits live.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/classes-wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    What you're asking for is very broad and very VERY subjective, so much that most answers would be inherently useless.
    If you want to have a decent idea of what every class looks like atm check Icy Veins class guides, but remember, a lot is going to change in a few weeks when the next patch hits live.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/classes-wow
    Exactly. For that reason, we close these kind of threads. We can't decide for you, OP.