Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gnome all the way! The kick animation for a gnome is the best, having to perform a backflip to interrupt a spell is just awesome. There is also just something sinister about a gnome rogue all decked out, like a creepy child in a horror movie.

Deleted
    All them gnomes... I would go for human: love the racial, pretty much all gear looks amazing on them, HUGE weapons and above all that, the animations are cool aswel, the spin they do when kicking is amazing ;-)

I do like gnomes, but hate the camera angle

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome, without a doubt.

All I'll say is any race is better than Worgen, snouts just fucking suck when it comes to helms if you want to look half good in almost any gear...so yeah, Nelf or Human are the top 2, though gnomes can be lots of fun for hiding.

Dwarf male.

No contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome, non-flashy gear and weapons, shrink via Noggenfogger, and you'll often be able to literally cap flags in AB and AV right out from under people. Utter hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    All I'll say is any race is better than Worgen, snouts just fucking suck when it comes to helms if you want to look half good in almost any gear...so yeah, Nelf or Human are the top 2, though gnomes can be lots of fun for hiding.
    Worgen look really cute though.

And I love their snouts. Those are cute.

They are very furry. :-)

female night elves and dwarf males are always cool rogues in my eyes lol, worgen would be higher on my list except females have a crappy dagger animation and males are slightly too big for rogues to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Pandaren and dwarves are pretty amazing as Rogues. I'm also a big fan of worgen though. But yeah. First two are best, either sex.

Female gnome and night elf are my preference when I end up playing Alliance. Good animations on both and I love using their racials as well as I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always thought Worgen looked cool, terrifying.

my rouge is a male Worgen, looks good in most sets minus a few helms but in the old PVP set i have him in he looks like a badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Pandaren, Human or Night Elf.

no male alliance race looks good as a rogue

sorry

Deleted
    the answer for this question (class is irrelevant)

DWARF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    night elves are harder to detect while stealthed
    This is no longer in game. Elusiveness was changed to greater stealth while shadowmelded and 5% faster movement in Prowl/Stealth.

Other than that, I think night elves look the best. Male or female. Human racial is strong for pvp so they're always an option, and Panda racial is beastly in PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Female Pandaren, Human or Night Elf.

no male alliance race looks good as a rogue

sorry
    yes but are they all equal ? BEST could still be pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Always thought Worgen looked cool, terrifying.
    They look cute. With their little paws and large dopey snouts.

Not in the least bit intimidating.

At all.

For looking?

It's obvious NE MALE + Glaives + Cursed vision of Sargeras = Illidan, this is just awesome and this is the reason why I'm NE Male.

Other options:
    -Gnome, they're tiny, everyone love or hate them(there's nothing between that),
    -Female Human/NE, for sexy moves,