whats warrior pve dps like in 5.2?

was thinking of getting my warrior to 90 for pve but i want to make sure my dps will be decent in 5.2 before i invest my time, i really like arms but atm on live i hear its abysmal, is it like this in 5.2 or is the dmg alot better?

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught49 View Post
    was thinking of getting my warrior to 90 for pve but i want to make sure my dps will be decent in 5.2 before i invest my time, i really like arms but atm on live i hear its abysmal, is it like this in 5.2 or is the dmg alot better?
    Final numbers are still not certain, but arms seems to be getting a decent boost at least. It remains to be seen where it lands in comparison to fury since Blizz apparently is throwing around changes even now just before patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the beginning of the tier Arms will be slightly lower then Fury at worst, and almost exactly the same all things considered at the end of it at best.

This leaves you, in between worst and best case scenarios, with a very viable spec which you can enjoy and be competitive with.

At this point u can play exactly what u want. Fury is a little ahead, but if ure better at arms then u can play arms and make up for the VERY small difference.

Only thing certain is that arms dps is rbetter than on live. Overall I don't expect warrior performance to be extraordinary.

Deleted
    Arms is pretty good alright from what i've seen on heroic testing.

Deleted
    How is Arms AoE versus Fury AoE?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    Should also be very comparable considering the 100% buff to deep wounds for arms. It's hard to answer these questions because of the limited testing, but yeah it looks like they should be about even. One spec will obviously win out by a thin margin and most players will be drawn to that spec like always and the general opinion could get skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    This depends on what other aoe is going on. I'm more lenient on TG Fury for AoE, since mobs usually die relatively quickly, and TG Bladestorm or RB/WW does quite a number on any gruoped together mobs. But, I think Arms can do comparable if the mobs are left alive long enough to reap full benefit from the buffed Deep Wounds and the w/e Sweeping Strikes.

Deleted
    Thanks, i already specced back to Arms Hate fury like always have.