Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeltor View Post
    Guys is the patch going out tomorrow or rather Wednesday? Please answer.

Thanks.
    Tomorrow in the US, Wednesday in the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeltor View Post
    Guys is the patch going out tomorrow or rather Wednesday? Please answer.

Thanks.
    Patch is on your local maintenance day...Tues. in the US and I think Wed. UK? Not sure if they are on the same schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    What is your definition of a hybrid then? Because its almost ALWAYS been "a class than can perform more than one role."
    Which would be perfectly fine if you were not grouping together classes that can only perform 2 roles with those that can perform 3-4.

And yes I do differentiate between the roles of melee dps and ranged dps because at this point you would have to be totally dense not to considering you raid leaders have been doing so for the past 6 years.

But yeah essentially a warrior = a spork, while a druid = Swiss army knife.

So why technically you are right the truth is you are very very wrong.
    Last edited by skrump; 2013-03-04 at 06:13 PM.

And please stop with this retarded hybrid crap. The only NON-hybrid classes in the game are rogue, mage, lock and hunter. 3 pure DPS specs for each of them. End of discussion so far as WoW is concerned.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I like how they buffed Frost DKs for no reason
    This patch is going to be awesome, hoping to get some decent progress in ToT.
    They should have nerfed frost a bit imo, just because it was mandatory at the end of this patch and well... unholy play style > frost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    You are wrong about the meaning of Hybrid within WoW. Just because your of the opinion that a hybrid should be able to perform any role, at any time, regardless of spec does not make you right about what Hybrid means when referring to WoW Classes. Deal with it, you moron.
    WoW's definition of a hybrid isn't accurate.

Enjoy your infraction btw.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2013-03-04 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    WoW's definition of a hybrid is a misnomer.

Enjoy your infraction btw.
    I forgot these were life patches not wow patch notes......ohh wait

The definition is ambiguous. Could mean tank , dps or healer or could mean healer/dps, etc. Just depends on your standards.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Myneo View Post
    so they dont make mainhand be transmogrified to onehand?
    They should have eliminated the "mainhand" designation from almost everything as of the patch, iirc.

Regarding the race to see who has the weakest dps ... you're trying too hard.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post

Seriously, PvE'ers are the most selfish sort.
    LOL i was going to say the same thing about pvp'rs

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    What is your definition of a hybrid then? Because its almost ALWAYS been "a class than can perform more than one role."
    Not necessarily true, everybody I knew in vanilla considered hybrids to be the classes that had to balance all stats ie shamans/pallies/druids. Since then, however, the meaning has evolved to mean simply more than one role.

This is missing some changes, the mana nerf to Healing Rain is not in these notes. The mana nerf to Renewing Mist is also not here.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the Engineering stuff? Come on!

Why is this even a discussion?

Pures: Mage/Rogue/Hunter/Lock

They have 3 DPS specs, they can't do anything else.

Hybrids: Every other class, they can fill multiple roles.

I don't give a crap about the dictionary definition, this is WOW, when i see warlocks running around the street with pets i'll use the dictionary definition.

Pure DPS classes (Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Rogue). According to WOWWiki

You want more proof? go look at who the hybrid tax effected back in the day, did you play then?

Blizz disagree with the dictionary definition of hybrid, sorry.

Deleted
    why ret pally not fixed yet, we are shit!

Where's pyroblast nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
    Where's pyroblast nerf?
    where did these notes come from? i cant find anything on the official wow site.

Quote Originally Posted by elpadrino293 View Post
    where did these notes come from? i cant find anything on the official wow site.
    The pyroblast nerf was nerfing pyroblasts direct damage by 10% it was said by GC in a forum, so it might not be on the notes yet or they reverted it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=100#2000

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The pyroblast nerf was nerfing pyroblasts direct damage by 10% it was said by GC in a forum, so it might not be on the notes yet or they reverted it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=100#2000
    this is exactly what all the fire mages are asking. the title of the post is "Official", i was asking where this particular set of notes came from? is it a copy paste from bnet or a compilation of posts?

edit: doesn't look like any of the changes from that post made it into the notes. nothing about renewing mist, healing rain, beast cleave, critical mass, or pyroblast in these "Official" notes. we will just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by elpadrino293; 2013-03-04 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elpadrino293 View Post
    this is exactly what all the fire mages are asking. the title of the post is "Official", i was asking where this particular set of notes came from? is it a copy paste from bnet or a compilation of posts?
    Ah my bad for misunderstanding. I'm not sure tbh.