Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Smackdown now renamed to Afterburn?

What the fuck.
    Afterburn is Smackdown's recap show.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get to watch it, lets face it most peoples favourite matches are the clean ones, hulk vs warrior or undertaker vs mankind. Main events should be clean, leave the cheating to smackdown and raw.

Deleted
    Main event scene is a mess right now. Unless we're seeing a long term work, it's just stupid to bring in an unpopular Boootista to main event with old and stale Randy Orton while the obvious crowd favorite keeps getting put down.

Wyatt's and the Shield is among the best the show has to offer right now. Who knew Husky Harris would be such a success.

I know he's old as hell now, but I still got chills when the lights went out and the bell tolled for Brock Lesnar at the end of raw last night. The Undertaker is back to continue his WM streak! I may be getting sick of old wrestlers returning but you can never get sick of the taker. Been a fan of him since he put yokozuna in a casket and mick Foley through the top of the cell into a bed of tacks.
    Last edited by Spellsteal; 2014-02-25 at 01:25 PM.

ahaaha i have no update now since we change adress only youtube but i dont know what is the first one need to watch any way any update guys ? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrestlemania Predictions:

Pre-show

Tag team title Fatal 4-way match - The Usos(c) vs The Real Americans vs Los Matadores vs Rybaxel

I can't see Rybaxel or Los Matadores winning. I think the Usos will retain, although it wouldn't surprise me if the Real Americans won.

Pick: The Usos

Main card

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational

Don't care about this match. Hope Natalya wins, but doubt it.

Pick: AJ Lee

The Shield vs Kane & The New Age Outlaws

The only way I see the Shield losing this is if WWE plans on finally breaking them up after this.

Pick: The Shield

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Always pick Taker at Wrestlemania

Pick: Undertaker

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

A lot of potential picks in this, plus three surprise entrants. Usually the person who gets the most promos regarding a battle royal ends up winning, but in this case that is Big Show, and I don't see him winning unless they plan on making this an annual event. I'm kind of think it will be one of the surprise entrants, but can't really pick them without knowing who they are.

Pick: Big E

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

The first Wrestlemania in a long time that Cena hasn't been one of the main events. Bray Wyatt is currently undefeated at PPV matches, and I don't think he's been pinned or submitted yet. I think whoever loses will win a stipulation rematch at Extreme Rules.

Pick: Bray Wyatt

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H - Winner goes on to the main event

After how the Royal Rumble ended, I doubt the WWE would risk having Daniel Bryan not participate in the main event. Potential match of the night.

Pick: Daniel Bryan

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match - Randy Orton(c) vs Batista vs (Daniel Bryan/Triple H)

Assuming my previous pick was correct, I believe Daniel Bryan will be in this match, and that Triple H will attempt to interfere to screw Bryan over, but he'll still win.

Pick: Daniel Bryan

10+ Year Old Account
    What twats, making Undertaker lose. That really sucks. Also it was a shit match.

All the fights against all the greats and its Brock...ugh.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-04-07 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What twats, making Undertaker lose. That really sucks. Also it was a shit match.

All the fights against all the greats and its Brock...ugh.
    look on the bright side. it least he didnt loose to cena
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    look on the bright side. it least he didnt loose to cena
    Oh absolutely!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimate Warrior has passed away at the age of 54. Cause currently unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just saw this. It's sad. Could have had something to do with his steroid use catching up with him. Idk.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    That's crazy...I JUST happened to turn RAW on last night as he was thanking the fans...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I really enjoyed his documentary, he was my favourite as a child, him, a shame things went sour with the WWF. Ill never forget Hulk V the warrior, I still think thats one of my all time favourite matches.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    after all these years of beef with the WWE, he passes away after he is inducted into the hall of fame.

i think he knew something
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Gutted about ultimate warrior

I used to like it back in the early 2000's when it was called the WWF. Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rock, Big Show, Kane, the Undertaker, Generation X, the Dudley boys.

OK WWE/F (it will always be WWF in my heart) suck atm because Linda McMahon has this stupid notion of becoming a Senator and thanks to that they are committed to keeping the shows rating low to making a family show,

Taker losing at WM was shitty but he's a ring general so he chose to lose, if he won and continued his streak we'd expect another match next year, this guy is seriously too old to maintain the high standard of match he sets each year, he has too much pride the guy is 49, i'll bet half of the washed up wrestlers would have killed to have matches like Taker did at his age. Lets say he won at WM and then decided to retire do you think he would have relished telling a crowd he was retiring I can hear the chants now "one more match" and being the Taker he wont like saying no to the fans.

oh and Warrior RIP ------ Vince did it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it has gone PG, I have enjoyed daniel bryans rise but not much else tbh.

Oh, I've watched WWF since Mania 1. Hence, my calling it WWF. There have been numerous breaks here and there, it gets old and boring, come back a few years later for some new stars and then that gets boring. My roommates are also lifer fans, so there are a lot of old school conversations.

I'm not overly thrilled with the current group. My "favorite" is Randy Orton, but that's a very loose "favorite", in that in the attitude era, I would have a dozen guys I would rate 9/10 or higher, where as now... Randy is my favorite with like a 7/10. Daniel Bryan is just annoying and needs to go. Cane and Taker are old. Just nothing overly new or exciting.

Major thing for little Angela Mendez-Brooks whatever she is now, but REALLY annoyed when she lost in a 10 second match to Paige, then came back a few months later and took her belt back in another 10 second match. There should have been a better transition both times. With that, I've only watched maybe 5 minutes since AJ came back and took the belt back, and that was a tag match with Paige as her partner. I think that was the last straw couple with not being around to watch RAW. The other shows barely get TV time (even with NBA/NHL seasons being over).

We were discussing the ADR subject, and believe ADR was 100% in the right. And WWE is in the wrong. However, we don't know the full story as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Taker losing at WM was shitty but he's a ring general so he chose to lose, if he won and continued his streak we'd expect another match next year, this guy is seriously too old to maintain the high standard of match he sets each year, he has too much pride the guy is 49, i'll bet half of the washed up wrestlers would have killed to have matches like Taker did at his age. Lets say he won at WM and then decided to retire do you think he would have relished telling a crowd he was retiring I can hear the chants now "one more match" and being the Taker he wont like saying no to the fans.
    Did I hear correctly that Taker was actually knocked out in that match, which is why he missed the kick out?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Daniel Bryan is just too forced, I like the way the crowd get behind him but he isn't the right wrestler to be a world champion, he reminds me of the old school intercontinental champions. Before they started chucking belts in left and right.