Thread: WWE thread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor1980 View Post
    I do not watch it anymore man. When I was a kid back in the day it was more enjoyable. Everything changes though I suppose.
    Nostalgia does play a part, but I also think it was better then too, the attitude era was still the best but the late 80s-early 90s was still something very special.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor1980 View Post
    I do not watch it anymore man. When I was a kid back in the day it was more enjoyable. Everything changes though I suppose.
    I can assure you, in a few years, WWE will be good again.

HHH is going to be in charge in a few years and so far, from the glimpses of command and authority (NXT) that we've seen, he's doing a very good job.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know when its good, then Ill sub to that wwe thing

10+ Year Old Account
    I really recommend watching NXT, the quality of matches and talent blows the main roster out of the water. With HHH having full control over it, it's certainly a glimpse of the future once Vince shuffles off the board and into retirement.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I really recommend watching NXT, the quality of matches and talent blows the main roster out of the water. With HHH having full control over it, it's certainly a glimpse of the future once Vince shuffles off the board and into retirement.
    Total agreement.
    HHH & NXT are doing a great job, everyone on the main roster who's any good (besides Orton and.....god,.....I have to say this....Cena, Jericho isn't as good as he used to be) is from NXT.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Rumble coming up, hopefully Reigns has this in the bag. Not sure how Sting is going to be used over this year, be interesting to see even though I never cared much for him.

Deleted
    Hasn't been the same since 2000

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynrin View Post
    Hasn't been the same since 2000

Necro'd

2001 was a great year , 2002 had the best Wrestlemania, there were many good years after 2000.

This year has been bad, I would even say 1995 levels of bad. The booking has been horrendous with the odd exceptions in Rollins at Wrestlemania and Kevin Owens against Cena in his first match.

Seth Rollins was booked as the worst champion I have ever seen, there is no harm in being a cowardly heel champion, but if you are you need to not be the main heel and you need to at least go over the good guys for a little while, instead they booked him as a total chump with one of the worst win-loss ratios I've ever seen in a champion.

Wrestlemania was probably the highlight of the year with the Survivor series being the absolute pits.

Roman Reigns is finally getting some support but he'll always be divisive because he's booked as Cena 2.0 but without the mic skills to back it all up, he's far too protected.

Undertaker had a good year and some of the best matches with Brock who is the equivelant of me in LFR, I'll pull my weight every so often but you'll generally find me AFK, a shame because he is the biggest draw in WWE.

Big Show and Kane need to retire.

Ambrose is where he needs to be and needs a feud with Kevin Owens.

Del Rio coming back has flopped, he's made the US title redundant again.

I think Vince has lost it this year the most with Seamus, an awful heel in an awful stable, the booking and back story has been woeful, never has a stable been so resoundly buried than by Reigns.

New Day are overhyped but are a really good team.

Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-01-02 at 09:38 PM.

Who I hope wins tonight at Fast Lane

Ambrose
    Del Rio
    Owens
    Charlotte
    Sasha & Becky
    Aj Styles

10+ Year Old Account
    Del Rio? Really?

Otherwise I'd agree completely, I am intrigued to see how the three way goes, if they book it with a Reigns win the place will riot unless he goes heel.

The next month is pivotal, a bad run in to wrestlemania and it'll bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shane O'Mac is back!!! Aired all the dirty laundry, HIAC match against the Undertaker, they just comepletely threw a swerve in after the poorly received Fastlane. (I personally enjoyed Fastlane ><)
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-02-23 at 07:25 AM.

I miss AJ Lee I mean, i don't even watch it anymore. Did catch a Diva's episode, cuz Paige <3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Aj was something else, although the divas division is really strong right now, much better than when Aj was around. Shame that they have put Paige in the shadows for a bit.

last weeks raw, cm punk vs cena was a fun match to watch. cm punks badass piledriver was awesome followed by cenas failed hurricarana into a AA(wtf Fu>AA). thats probably why i like the shield so much. the shields matches are fun to watch almost as fun as watching classic jeff hardy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by le van tuan View Post
    last weeks raw, cm punk vs cena was a fun match to watch. cm punks badass piledriver was awesome followed by cenas failed hurricarana into a AA(wtf Fu>AA). thats probably why i like the shield so much. the shields matches are fun to watch almost as fun as watching classic jeff hardy
    Umm what??

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrestlemania is nearly upon us, the biggest crowd ever at a presumed 100k+

Main event is Reigns V HHH for the WHC - Hype level 5/10
    Undertaker V Shawn in a HIAC match Hype level 8/10
    Ambrose V Lesnar street fight Hype Level 8/10
    New Day V The League Of Nations 3 v 4 tag match 7/10
    Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust for the IC title Hype level 4/10 (TOo many men)
    Styles V Jericho 5/10 (We've seen it twice already!)
    The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde Hype Level 5/10 (Too many women, yes it is possible!)
    Usos V Dudleys Hype Level 4/10
    Kalisto vs. Ryback United States Champion Hype Level 2/10 (Ryback)
    Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks Divas championship Hype Level 8/10

Bolded are my predictions.

Overall Yhpe 7.5/10

Deleted
    So excited for this weekend
    So I got to watch nxt from Wednesday which is an hour
    Smackdown and nxt Dallas which 4 hours
    Saturday got the hall of fame which is about 2 hours
    Then Sunday mania got the preshow and the actually event which is about 6 hours
    And plus I will be watching all the videos that what culture we post on YouTube in between

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraclaw View Post
    So excited for this weekend
    So I got to watch nxt from Wednesday which is an hour
    Smackdown and nxt Dallas which 4 hours
    Saturday got the hall of fame which is about 2 hours
    Then Sunday mania got the preshow and the actually event which is about 6 hours
    And plus I will be watching all the videos that what culture we post on YouTube in between
    Yes thats a lot of stuff to watch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yes thats a lot of stuff to watch!
    Yea but it's a good weekend have friends over drink and eat junk food

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Wrestlemania is nearly upon us, the biggest crowd ever at a presumed 100k+

Main event is Reigns V HHH for the WHC - Hype level 5/10
    Undertaker V Shawn in a HIAC match Hype level 8/10
    Ambrose V Lesnar street fight Hype Level 8/10
    New Day V The League Of Nations 3 v 4 tag match 7/10
    Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust for the IC title Hype level 4/10 (TOo many men)
    Styles V Jericho 5/10 (We've seen it twice already!)
    The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde Hype Level 5/10 (Too many women, yes it is possible!)
    Usos V Dudleys Hype Level 4/10
    Kalisto vs. Ryback United States Champion Hype Level 2/10 (Ryback)
    Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks Divas championship Hype Level 8/10

Bolded are my predictions.

Overall Yhpe 7.5/10
    Well, they fucked it up. They gave Reigns a clean win as a face and didn't thrown in any high spots. A terrible main event. The rest of the show was most enjoyable, I wouldn't have given Y2J the win though.

Ambrose V Lesnar was the flop of the night, a total dud match.

Why is this thread in the chat zone and not the sports zone? Or in the entertainment zone?