Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I thought as much, in which case, for the user who is desperate to get the best possible accuracy, it will be best to generate your own lists. I'm working on some stuff with a Warlock (lover of physics <3) in my guild, if it works out, I'll upload something either on google docs or a simple BiS list.

Just want to wait until all the dust settles around RPPM mechanics.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Just got RF bad juju , is it safe to assume that its better than upgraded xuen after the buffs ToT trinkets received today ?

Any chance to see an updated chart on dps trinkets now they increased the proc rates by 10% and the added bonus since last proc over time. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...inket-changes/

I'd love to see how bad juju and bloodlust compare now to hc bottle fully upgraded and shado pan trinkets for assassination

Quote Originally Posted by orderofmaken View Post
    Any chance to see an updated chart on dps trinkets now they increased the proc rates by 10% and the added bonus since last proc over time. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...inket-changes/

I'd love to see how bad juju and bloodlust compare now to hc bottle fully upgraded and shado pan trinkets for assassination
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9928753?page=1

Fierydemise updated the trinket values to reflect the changes.

Is bad juju now on par or better than bottle with the new boosts?
    Still tring to decide if regular bad juju that i got will be better than my regular bottle with 2/2 upgrade. please help i am so confused with all the buffs to trinkets. If it matters i will be using it with the shado-pan assault one... Bloodbladex - Zul'jin US
    Last edited by Syxxed; 2013-03-14 at 04:32 AM.

With the maths out now on the updates, we can begin remodelling them. It is likely that bad juju normal is better than bottle heroic - it was already exceptionally close.

Double upgrade normal bottle wasn't far behind, either. I've got a few things to finish up at work first, but I'll be done at around 10 so I'll update my sheet then.

Table contained many errors, new one on page 6.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-03-18 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Formatting
    I am the lucid dream

So my rough table math is telling me for Normal Bad juju to be equal or better to double upgraded heroic bottle needs to have an uptime of 24%. Anyone with logs after the update that can show what the uptime is? Or anyone who has better math?
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    So my rough table math is telling me for Normal Bad juju to be equal or better to double upgraded heroic bottle needs to have an uptime of 24%. Anyone with logs after the update that can show what the uptime is? Or anyone who has better math?
    Some people have reported uptimes of around ~25%-30%. It should be worth it now with the buffs.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Thanks to the efforts of Conjor with his analysis on RPPM mechanics, much better approximations to the RPPM trinkets are on their way.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    So with Renataki's Soul Charm, even if you reforge some of the exp away and still make use of the rest without overcapping, it's still worth while according to those figures right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

I'd wait for final numbers on RPPM trinkets, the numbers posted above come with a big stonking load of approximation and assumptions - they should be decent, but I wouldn't put total faith in them.

With RSC, it's value is extremely approximated as there is no way I can tell you what you're going to be doing with all that expertise as it will be different for each character.

That said, going from above, yes, it's value lies somewhere in the interval of [13694.60735, 16370.41535] depending on how much expertise you can use effectively, reforged or not.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'd wait for final numbers on RPPM trinkets, the numbers posted above come with a big stonking load of approximation and assumptions - they should be decent, but I wouldn't put total faith in them.

With RSC, it's value is extremely approximated as there is no way I can tell you what you're going to be doing with all that expertise as it will be different for each character.

That said, going from above, yes, it's value lies somewhere in the interval of [13694.60735, 16370.41535] depending on how much expertise you can use effectively, reforged or not.
    Well, I'm currently using the shado pan talisman and a double upgraded normal bottle. I'm combat so the expertise is not going to be wasted and should be worth more to me than if I was assa so it sounds like a viable upgrade, esp if I can get it as thunderforged.

If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.

As a note then! Not sure if I noted it, if not I'll update, that list above is in relation to assassination only - I have no run it for combat (would only take a second if you're interested?)
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    As a note then! Not sure if I noted it, if not I'll update, that list above is in relation to assassination only - I have no run it for combat (would only take a second if you're interested?)
    Very much so interested.
    Seems most the discussion about trinkets so far has been heavily assa biased.

With BiS T15 combat values (15% haste):

Gah, just noted that combat will have higher haste values than assassination, so the RPPM trinkets will be worth more to combat. Having never run combat this expansion to any degree of high level, could someone who has give me a reasonable measure to your haste in raid?
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-03-18 at 11:08 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, that's pretty much identical to what I have been seeing. The huge haste spike from ToB looked too good to pass up and the agi burst from bad juju looked pretty solid too.

Ty Ryme!

Edit- I'm at 502 Ilvl and 40%+ Haste is not unheard of at all in raid.
    Last edited by Saegno; 2013-03-15 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Edit- I'm at 502 Ilvl and 40%+ Haste is not unheard of at all in raid.
    Jesus.... Well, that might change things up a bit, one second...

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 10:22 AM ----------

Going conservative with 30% haste:

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 10:24 AM ----------

You can hopefully estimate what's happening here with ever increasing haste values, the RPPM trinkets will continue to move up whilst the regular trinkets stay put. Bad Juju moves faster than Talisman as the proc from Juju is more valuable to you; Renataki's Soul Charm moves faster still as it has the best proc this tier.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 11:06 AM ----------

Please note

I've found a glaring (not utterly invalidating, but disappointing enough to make me quite upset with myself) error in my spreadsheet, please don't take to heart much of what you have read by me thus far, I am fixing the sheet as we speak and also in the process of completely rewriting it to cover all the new mathematical modelling of RPPM trinkets that has surfaced.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-03-18 at 11:09 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    So as assassination if i want to have some decent procs from bad juju normal i should sacrfise mastery for haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerya View Post
    So as assassination if i want to have some decent procs from bad juju normal i should sacrfise mastery for haste?
    I can tell you that the proc rate is fine. Other than that idk.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerya View Post
    I wouldn't worry about valuing haste higher than it is now until you get the meta gem.