Thread: How or When?

10+ Year Old Account

How or When?

I've thought to myself before if I was given the choice of knowing When I would die or How would I die which would I chose.
    Knowing when I would die would give me time to get things done that I would want to get done before my time comes. Of course knowing when I would die would lead me to wonder how I would die and would probably scare me when the day of my death comes. Knowing how I would die though might keep me worried every day. I would probably still go with When I would die over how.
    I know this isn't a very cheerful subject but death will get us all sometime and somehow.

Deleted
    I don't really care when I die or don't. I mean, I kinda do but I won't let that stop living the way I like to live. And I certainly wouldn't rush things just because I would know when I would die.

Tbh, it could change me somehow, that's why I'd prefer not knowing when I would die.

Well, if I knew when I would die I could just lock myself in a room with nothing else in it for the day until its over and hopefully I'd be alive the next day unless I would be dying from old age.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i had a choice a time or how i would die it would most likely be old age and i would pick 145 because it would be cool to be old

Deleted
    Don't think about it.

Truth is we can all go at any time.

But that doesn't mean you should worry about it.