15+ Year Old Account
    woo wiimote charged its monster hunting time.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Anecdote for today!

I walk into local place of purchasing things, approaching counter. I see a Magic The Gathering intro pack I kinda sorta wanna get.
    ($25)

So I grab it, and take it to register.

On my way there, I notice that the box is open. I peak inside and, sure enough, the two Booster Packs that come with the intro pack are missing.
    (Booster = $7 each).

This $25 box of cards is missing $14 dollars worth of cards.

I take it up to the counter and point that out. The fella behind it goes "Okay", and asks me if I wanna buy it. I point out, AGAIN, that the box is missing $14 dollars worth of stuff. That's over HALF the value of the total thing.

He goes "Okay" again, then goes into the back of the shop to talk to Mister Manager. After a good, long, 15 fucking minute wait... the guy comes back outside and goes "I can sell it to you for $20".

I look at him, dead in the eye.
    Me: "This box is originally worth $25?"
    Him: "Yeah."
    Me: "And it is missing $14 worth of cards."
    Him: "Yeah?"
    Me: "And you're only giving me $5 off?"
    Me: "Over HALF of the box's contents are missing, and you're only giving me a discount of ONE FIFTH?!"
    Him: "Yeah. And?"

I just gave him my most EVIL fucking glare, then left the shop.
    Eye lasers activate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hello W1sh its a good day today i guess how are you ?
    Oh well, turned in my car for the 2 years check and some stuff might have to be replaced.

Anecdote for today!

I walk into local place of purchasing things, approaching counter. I see a Magic The Gathering intro pack I kinda sorta wanna get.
    ($25)

So I grab it, and take it to register.

On my way there, I notice that the box is open. I peak inside and, sure enough, the two Booster Packs that come with the intro pack are missing.
    (Booster = $7 each).

This $25 box of cards is missing $14 dollars worth of cards.

I take it up to the counter and point that out. The fella behind it goes "Okay", and asks me if I wanna buy it. I point out, AGAIN, that the box is missing $14 dollars worth of stuff. That's over HALF the value of the total thing.

He goes "Okay" again, then goes into the back of the shop to talk to Mister Manager. After a good, long, 15 fucking minute wait... the guy comes back outside and goes "I can sell it to you for $20".

I look at him, dead in the eye.
    Me: "This box is originally worth $25?"
    Me: "And it is missing $14 worth of cards."
    Him: "Yeah?"
    Me: "And you're only giving me $5 off?"
    Me: "Over HALF of the box's contents are missing, and you're only giving me a discount of ONE FIFTH?!"
    Him: "Yeah. And?"

I just gave him my most EVIL fucking glare, then left the shop.
    That sounds like a shop, where i will never go again. But i might have said: "Fuck you too" and left then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Eye lasers activate?
    I wish I had eye lasers...

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    That sounds like a shop, where i will never go again. But i might have said: "Fuck you too" and left then.
    Mm. Doubt I'll ever be buying anything from that place ever again.

I might go back in in a day or two to see if they just tape the box shut and put it back on the shelf for full price... without the Booster packs.

If they do, I might feel the desire to... inform them... that putting damaged or incomplete goods on the shelf, trying to pass them off as being undamaged or complete... and charging full price for them... is actually a really big crime. Liable to get the shop fined for $75,000 moneydollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Should seems like an odd word to hate.
    Use of the word "should", whether referring to the past ("I/it should've") or the present/future ("I/it should...") indicates an ideal scenario which is, majority of the time, distinctly not what actually happened/happens.

I just gave him my most EVIL fucking glare, flipped seven tables while yelling incoherently, then left the shop.
    I hope it was actually this and you're just not telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    I hope it was actually this and you're just not telling us.
    Afraid not.

I just gave him my angryface and stormed out.

I think he honestly believed I was about ready to jump over the counter, though. When I started glaring, he actually physically stepped back while simultaneously reaching for what I can only assume was a silent alarm switch.

10+ Year Old Account

I might go back in in a day or two to see if they just tape the box shut and put it back on the shelf for full price... without the Booster packs.

If they do, I might feel the desire to... inform them... that putting damaged or incomplete goods on the shelf, trying to pass them off as being undamaged or complete... and charging full price for them... is actually a really big crime. Liable to get the shop fined for $75,000 moneydollars.
    Would be worth my time to check that, i mean, what are they thinking? You can't just go down 5$, when it's missing half of the stuff inside of it, which makes half of the full price.

Deleted
    I wish I had eye lasers...

Here they put the price down even if the box of the item is damaged i find that hilarious i got my G9 mouse 40% off just becos the box was damaged and nothing inside was damaged even had the oppertunity to get insurance on it (im to cheap however so i skipped it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the Vent server so..."small" now?

Would be worth my time to check that, i mean, what are they thinking? You can't just go down 5$, when it's missing half of the stuff inside of it, which makes half of the full price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Here they put the price down even if the box of the item is damaged i find that hilarious i got my G9 mouse 40% off just becos the box was damaged and nothing inside was damaged even had the oppertunity to get insurance on it (im to cheap however so i skipped it)
    Australian retail; pretty much universally corrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Afraid not.

I just gave him my angryface and stormed out.

I think he honestly believed I was about ready to jump over the counter, though. When I started glaring, he actually physically stepped back while simultaneously reaching for what I can only assume was a silent alarm switch.
    You should have pee'd in his butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna crash for a few hours, so have these while I'm gone. If you only watch one, watch the second one. I want to find that kid and hug the shit out of him.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the Vent server so..."small" now?
    Um...what do you mean? Is it not working properly or is it just a lack of people on? There may not be enough people with the server info if it's the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PONIES!

<3

derpderpderp...Imma doing arts later today, but I need to do some updating on my art list and whatnot first. But yeah...funfun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PONIES!
    Hai Dembai! How's life over in your neck of the woods?

Hey Eternal and Dembai :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hey Eternal and Dembai :3
    Ohai Huds!

Were you the one that pointed out to me the Fluttershy vinyl figure at Hot Topic? I can't remember. Anyway I got one. And it is SO cute.

* nums on some breakfast in the corner of the thread

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Ohai Huds!

Were you the one that pointed out to me the Fluttershy vinyl figure at Hot Topic? I can't remember. Anyway I got one. And it is SO cute.
    Yeah it was me and i want to get one at some point

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Hai Dembai! How's life over in your neck of the woods?
    Good good.

Hubby is taking my babeh on a walk so...yeah, I have the house to myself and I'm all like, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

::dances::

Imma start up the stream now, but I've got a few admin things to do, so...yeah...there will be me chatting and pony music and stuffs.