probably a silly question (Rogue solo)

Hey everyone,

Been watching some brawlers guild videos, and well, it seems cool. Every video I see with rogues is that they have insane selfhealing due to Leeching Poison (Not sure on the name). My question, Is that poison enough for rogues to solo stuff like ICC, Ulduar, Naxxramas (most important for me), BT, TK, SSC?

I really want to level another class to solo old dungeons and stuff, but since I already have a DK, paladin, and warlock at 90 or close to that, I don't want those, and rogues seem really cool.

icc - not, im soloing bt every week (no damn glaives yet :S) and its ez apart from council and ilidan witch are abit tricky (atleast for me), i need to go all out with BF on council with evasion and stuff and reset the fight once or twice if im unlucky or miss a heal. goin all out on phase 2 at ilidan (green elementals) couse they REALLY hurt. didnt tried the rest but i bet TK and SSC are solable

10+ Year Old Account
    You can solo a lot of Naxx 25 with Leeching with good play. You have to be smart about timing Evasion, Combat Readiness, and Cloak. Fights I've had trouble with are Maexxna, Gluth, Razzuvious, and Faerlina.

Maexxna is a pita because of the 90% MS she does. Typically I would open with KS, AR/SB and that puts her around ~60%. Whenever I dipped below ~80% I would cloak, shiv, and if KS/AR/SB are close to coming up (which is almost always within 30s) wait for them, then cloak, shiv, and use the CD.

Gluth is a hard DPS check, and I still haven't been able to get him below 20%.

Razzuvious I just did on 10m and burned him down and swapped back to 25m because he doesn't have anything I want.

Faerlina can be tricky with the adds, although the new Blade Flurry will help with this.

If you have any questions just make a level 1 and shoot me a tell in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    My question, Is that poison enough for rogues to solo stuff like ICC, Ulduar, Naxxramas (most important for me), BT, TK, SSC?

I really want to level another class to solo old dungeons and stuff, but since I already have a DK, paladin, and warlock at 90 or close to that, I don't want those, and rogues seem really cool.
    See the sticky at the top of this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt-MoP-Edition for a full list of what's soloable, and a decent set of tactical guides.

Lots and lots of content is soloable; if you're curious about a particular encounter, feel free to inquire there. If you've got more general rogue questions, of course, feel free to ask =)

For Naxx25, you can skip Razzuv (he sees invis but his pathing takes him far enough to the right you can sneak by on the left). Patchwerk you can also skip, and he completely murdered me, by shadowstepping up to Grobb. Had to have a friend help me with Gluth though who you can't skip because on 25m the zombies have 1m hp so I couldn't kill them fast enough and I also couldn't out dps his healing.

And I wouldn't say leeching is insane compared to what some other classes have. It is good enough for those you are interested in, and also maybe sunwell (I heard something about making Kalec soloable, dunno if it made it in).

leeching does provide very noticable healing.

that said with patch 5.2, using pvp gloves will help some too.