2-healing Megeara 10N advice (Disc vs. Holy)

Hey guys, I have kinda specific question. Yesterday we were short on our paladin healer, so we went 2-healing Council, Tortos and got to Megeara. I (disc priest) healed it with resto druid. He performed really well, but I didn't do there that much.

Q: Have anyone experience with 2-healing especially as holy priest? Can it perform better (there) than disc priest? (We are going g/r/g/r/g/r/g for simplicity)

Logs: worldoflogs. c om/reports/o01728mu2ktix6sr/sum/healingDone/?s=12471&e=12837 (our best attempt from 3)
    My armory: eu.batt le.n et/wow/en/character/drakthul/Skotty/advanced

(can't post links)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather go discipline on this fight. Especially for the shields on tanks when you need to run to dispell the fire debuff etc. Your spirit shell should be ready for every rampage. I found myself playing holy on this being good only for rampage phase when you can almost one heal it.

So I would say disc. Make sure you heal always the tank which is tanking the DPSed head. So the druid always switch to the tank who is tanking non DPSed head. So you can atonement heal the tank.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

discipline is, in my opinion, a better option as a company for a resto druid. remember that resto druids are quite strong on this fight

i checked your logs and i noticed that you do not use spirit shell. why?
    imo on this particular boss, when a head is about to die, it is perfectly convenient to stack ss on whole raid and just let it eat the damage.

you can also consider using more poms, pohs, better time cascade (to avoid such a high overheals)
    Last edited by babylon; 2013-03-29 at 11:36 AM.

Also the order of the heads you're killing is making it extraordinarily hard to 2 heal.
    My group goes b/r/g/b/r/g/b.
    The acid rain is going to make you run more than the torrent of ice will. Just have all the ranged dps in a line between 2 flares and if they get torrent run it straight back.
    Look at your dmg taken from acid rain: 21m for a 6 min fight. Ours: 10m for 7 min
    Your cinders dmg taken is about average.

Thanks for your thoughts. I guess that the biggest issue is the kill order. Triple acid rain is seems to be much worse than whole rampage thing.

I didn't use spirit shell because I thought it is pointless (as there isn't any big hit, just ticking dmg while rampage is up).

I used cascade preemptively for acid rains and faster healing up.

More pom'ing and poh'ing could help, but I now think that this is just matter of head killing order (which we chose one of the hardest to heal).

Thanks again.

Rampage I just used 2 PoMs, stacked up SSs and atonement. Spread out with acid bolts just atonement and a cascade. I've heard Halo can be really good for healing rampages on heroic.