10+ Year Old Account

Premium player having title issues

Back when swtor came out I bought and subbed for 2 months so I played a total of 3 and then stopped after; from there I came back when it became free to play and was now a premium player. This wasn't a big deal for me since with credits I could buy unlocks on the auction(GTN) But since I dont like the idea of unlocking stuff for 1 character alone I wait till the (account) unlocks go on the GTN for a great deal and buy them to use. Well as a premium member I cannot display my titles and wants me to use the cartel coin system when clicking to change my title. So I went and bought a "Customization Control: Display Titles (Account)" However it then informs me that I have it unlocked already on this character. So I checked around and from what I read it seems like maybe premium guys are suppose to have title access but I am not sure. I have logged out, swapped characters, reloaded etc but the item still does not allow me to use the item. While purchased via the cartel coin system it would seem like everything should work fine. About the only thing I haven't done is tried mailing it to another character on my account to try and use it but I doubt that would do much. Seeing my current status bars me from using the online forums for swtor and I cannot submit a ticket via in game is there anyone out there who has experienced/solved this problem before?

Sounds like a bug to me. And it looks like they took down the web form where you can submit stuff like this (I can't find it.) You might want to try emailing them via support@swtor.com and explain what happened. They've gotten back to me a couple of times when I had problems with the cartel unlocks, but be prepared for it to take 10 days - 2 weeks before you'll hear back from them.

Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I will definitely try the support email. I had tried to find an email address all over the place but everything was either sub to contact them or phone in. I was having doubts of them being helpful when explaining I wasn't a subscribing member.