Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara senko View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion actually

Red bull slowly kills you
    Hyperbole...You haz it.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Smashing my head against the wall each morning seems to help for the wake up effect. The echo keeps me awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that 90% of these energy drinks are just pure garbage, some can cost up for 4 or 5 bucks for a single can and they are loaded with sugar and other ingredients that can be harmful if taken more than the recommended dosage. (which most people don't follow I might add) Also, most of them just like SHIT I don't understand why these things are so popular these days, I personally find coffee/iced coffee to be WAY better! I work in a grocery store and practically every day the redbulls, monsters, amps and rockstars need to be restocked at least twice a day, it's mind boggling! :O

Also, the media blows EVERYTHING out of proportion these days. Someone dies from a heart attack due to drinking 5 redbulls everyday and the media goes into a frenzy about it and labels every energy drink to be dangerous. Give me a break!!! If you're too stupid to read the warning labels on such drinks then you deserve to get sick or die from them >_>
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i really odnt like energy drinks, they all seem to taste the same to me. i use to drink them while i was in shool, mostly monster, but now i just find them disgusting.
    Imo Monster doesnt taste that good, but i love Red Bull, Powerking etc.

I have had 5 Rockstar Energy Shots in a night as a record (all-nighter for a school assignment) and I'm still alive. Those are energy shots by the way, not "energy drinks" (a typical 16oz has 140-160mg caffeine, the shot had 200mg).

So yeah, this "1 monster can kill you" is pretty bullshit, unless you already have medical conditions. The girl who died from the two monsters in two days (which, by the way, isn't a lot of caffeine) already was a caffeine drinker, didn't have the healthiest habits, and also had a terrible heart condition. It's really sad news, but you can't jump on the Monster being the culprit here.

That said I don't drink nearly as much caffeine as I used to now, and I won't deny being that tolerant to it and drinking that much of it in settings is absolutely miserable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink Redbull once in a while. Not addictive. These energy drinks have been in the news because of some kids dying after drinking Monster. I have never tried Monster and don't intend to, but they're being blamed for the kids' death.

10+ Year Old Account
    i drink 1 5 hour every morning when i need to wake up early. so i drink maybe 4 or 5 a week

does 5 hour energy kill?