Poll: Should they nerf rareelite's direhorn droprates ?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Should they nerf rareelite's Direhorn droprates after 5.2, or after MoP ?

Since it'll be easier to get them, shouldn't they nerf the droprate, or delete it from loot tables once 5.2/MoP is over ?
    Just imagine on lvl 95, everyone will have a direhorn and it will no longer be a rare mount

Or increase their respawn timer to make them more like TLPD / Aeonaxx.

No, they should leave them. It's always easier to get certain things done when you're higher level and this is one of them. No need to force people to grind even more at 95 because you won't feel special any more when they get the mount too. By the time these people get the mount, even with the current droprates, you will have the next, then current, hot, special mount.

Direhorns already stopped being rare.

What is the drop rate on the mounts? Whenever I check for the rares, they are either dead or not there but I havnt seen the mount yet on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    everything in the game doesnt have to be rare.. why cant we just have a new.. but common mount? use a mount be cause *you* like it.. not because it has a .0000001% drop rate (over exaggeration). there are plenty of other mounts that will be hard to get and rare for a while. use those to orally fixate on until 5.4.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-03-08 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

i was under the impression that the drop rate was already low O-O ive only seen one person so far with one i actually thought this thread was about the bones on isle of giants that you can turn 9999 in for the raptor mount
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I do not understand why they should increase drop rate on anything. I think the drop rates should be as they always is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I do not understand why they should increase drop rate on anything. I think the drop rates should be as they always is.
    Never realy got this either, they keep adding new content. There will always be hard to get mounts/items in the game that are current content and can help you feel special, so stop living in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    everything in the game doesnt have to be rare.. why cant we just have a new.. but common mount? use a mount be cause *you* like it.. not because it has a .0000001% drop rate (over exaggeration). there are plenty of other mounts that will be hard to get and rare for a while. use those to orally fixate on until 5.4.
    Cause that's useless ?
    I don't want a mount if it's too common, i don't want to be a clone, i want MY OWN mount, it have to be rare, when you get a rare mount, after farming for days (got my direhorn after 57 killed warbingers in two days), you're happy to FINALLY get it, i don't care about common mounts since everyone can get it, it's more epic to get a mount after farming for days, months, and even years, or after a lucky shot.

Another kind of post "I got xxx item, so Blizz should remove it, so I'll be a special snowflake".

They should leave it as it is. It's not a gauaranteed drop and even if it was, why not let people who will start playing past Mop to get some older things?

I don't want mounts to be so rare that nobody has them, like the Galleon and Sha of Anger mounts.

Besides there are so many mounts right now in the game, for every occassion, taste, and preference. If you really want your "special snowflake" feeling you can always whip out a mount that others are not sporting.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Never realy got this either, they keep adding new content. There will always be hard to get mounts/items in the game that are current content and can help you feel special, so stop living in the past.
    what if one starts playing two expansions after this mount becomes unobtainable and this one really wants a stone triceratops mount for RP reasons?

what should one do in this situation? quit, uninstall and cry?

mounts are character customization. we need more of that, not less.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Cause that's useless ?
    I don't want a mount if it's too common, i don't want to be a clone, i want MY OWN mount, it have to be rare, when you get a rare mount, after farming for days (got my direhorn after 57 killed warbingers in two days), you're happy to FINALLY get it, i don't care about common mounts since everyone can get it, it's more epic to get a mount after farming for days, months, and even years, or after a lucky shot.
    If this is realy that important to you, then maybe make a suggestion about customizable mounts.

Deleted
    Dont want to be a clone? use basic lvl 20 mounts

you are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what if one starts playing two expansions after this mount becomes unobtainable and this one really wants a stone triceratops mount for RP reasons?

what should one do in this situation? quit, uninstall and cry?

mounts are character customization. we need more of that, not less.
    Uhm you didn't understand what I said, I don't want the drop rates to change either way.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2013-03-08 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Uhm you didn't understand what I said, I don't want the drop rates to change.
    ops, my bad. it kinda sounded like you were disagreeing with kerdoz and saying that there will always be new mounts, so you shouldn't qq about old removed mounts when I read it. that's what I get for reading forums when I should be studying a lot for an engineering test this evening lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Another kind of post "I got xxx item, so Blizz should remove it, so I'll be a special snowflake".

They should leave it as it is. It's not a gauaranteed drop and even if it was, why not let people who will start playing past Mop to get some older things?
    Yeh, let lazy persons who don't want to farm it now get it, why not let people who will star playing past MoP to get some older things ?
    Cause they weren't paying during this time ? Maybe ?
    Cause it'll be way easier ? Cause they wont have to spam in front of the spawn to get the tag ? Cause they wont have to support some tards trying to reset the mobs ? Cause they'll one shot thoses mobs ? Cause they wont have to patrol in Pandaria for hours and days like us ?

Cause that's useless ?
    did you not even read what you just said? it took you 57 kills to get one. by the time people who arent one of the top soloing classes can go in and roflstomp these guys crz will be enabled in pandaria so if you want one of these mounts you will likely have to camp for it. luckily i have a blood soloing spec so as soon as i get some tot gear ill go get my own dinos.

also it doesnt matter if its that rare or not i doubt you will care after awhile. ive got some of the hardest to get mounts and ive spent days upon days worth of playtime trying to get them and tbh ive never spent more than maybe a month or two using any of them because eventually you get tired of seeing it even if you are the only one on it. its the same reason most people have multiple sets of transmog it doesnt matter how badass that red set is eventually you're gonna wanna look at some blue
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Yeh, let lazy persons who don't want to farm it now get it, why not let people who will star playing past MoP to get some older things ?
    Cause they weren't paying during this time ? Maybe ?
    Cause it'll be way easier ? Cause they wont have to spam in front of the spawn to get the tag ? Cause they wont have to support some tards trying to reset the mobs ? Cause they'll one shot thoses mobs ? Cause they wont have to patrol in Pandaria for hours and days like us ?
    in exchange for all of that, they will have to wait for 2 years to get it, while you won't have to wait for it. and when they get it, you'll have new shiny mounts from the next expansions to stroke your e-peen with.