Thread: Horridon Adds

Horridon Adds

The tooltip for the adds in the dungeon journal has them coming out at 10 seconds, 30 seconds and 50 seconds, yet it seems that the first one is coming at 10 seconds and then two are hitting at 30 seconds. Is this correct or are we closing the gate before the final set of adds?

Deleted
    It was changed on PTR because 10, 30, 50 made the encounter too easy.

It appears that it is indeed intended to be that way, and frankly one of the more powerful enemies at a time isn't very hard to deal with..and I believe the Dinomancer is the one that comes out at 50 seconds and it's good that you don't get a new special enemy along with him. The challenge with each add phase, particularly the second and third one, is getting as many adds dead/under control as possible before the dinomancer comes down so you can kill him, clean up the adds and move on. The lesser adds that come out of the doors, however, will keep spawning endlessly at certain intervals until someone closes the door with the dino.

I think this change was intended, and is why you have an extra minute to clean up adds before the next door/War God.

10+ Year Old Account
    last phase is a joke, live to frost door with everyone alive, and hero on first add before other two hop down,
    less 200k mortal strikes on the brm (speaking of can they be disarmed?)
    then sit melee on the 2 adds and ranged going between tab dotting frosties and killing trash adds.
    next door isn't to bad, and last phase is indeed a joke.

killed it after we decided to blow hero on frosty adds...well that's the door i think we had the least dispells on as well, sleepy atm so...but trying to help.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.