Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    Good god.. People still dont realise that this isnt " WORLD FIRST EU VS US " thread... it clearly says "Throne of Thunder - World First Heroic Thread!"
    and also
    We all know that Ra-den is considered as race for itself ( think of it as Yogg 0 ).
    Gratz to Paragon on WF, hoping for other Lei-Shen kills so we can get a video of a fight.

No its not a race for itself. You need to kill Lei'shen to get to Ra-den. A fight that's a race for its own is completely separated by the other bosses. hence Ra-den is not a race for itself. the guild that clears it all won the race.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    The whole 10 v 25 is one main reason blizzard should get rid of 25 and 10 man raids and just go with one 15. Done!
    I fail to see the issue here. Whoever gets world first regardless of size probably comes down to how easy the boss is depending on the raid size. There's no single race, instead there are two. A 10man race and a 25man race. As far as the 25HC guilds are concerned this changes nothing.

I wonder how many of the 30 attempts have they used up as of now? Also what their plan is for the remaining 2 days of the reset? Bash their heads against the boss to see if they need to bring specific classes to the fight and maybe use the remaining day or so to funnel gear to them with alt runs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Don't be fooled. Moonz put in a TON of time this tier.
    How do you define "a TON"? afaik the only raided 4pm-12pm and sometimes even 6pm-12pm. Many other guilds in the top 10 start 11am and end at 1am the next day or even later... THAT's what I would call "a TON".

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    and blood lawlgion suffers another humiliating defeat. I hope they cried harder than glenn beck
    Paragon and Blood Legion are not even competing in the same race...

10 man ≠ 25 man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Paragon and Blood Legion are not even competing in the same race...

10 man ≠ 25 man
    Yet paragon wants to kill the bosses before blood legion and vice versa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Riu- View Post
    How do you define "a TON"? afaik the only raided 4pm-12pm and sometimes even 6pm-12pm. Many other guilds in the top 10 start 11am and end at 1am the next day or even later... THAT's what I would call "a TON".
    Yes, the guy from Moonz posted their raid times earlier in this very thread

Is there still not seperate achievements for First Heroic kill 10 man and 25 man yet?

I still don't see why people even argue that they're the same. Assuming both encounters are made to EXACTLY the same difficulty, 10 should alway be ahead. A 10 man raiding team has the top 10 players they can find. A 25 man team, by definition, has 15 players in it that aren't quite as good as the top 10 players they can find. They're still massively skilled sure, but there will always be 10 "best" players. Makes you wonder if some of the top 25 guilds downsized to 10 too and just kept the best of the best 10 in the raid team if they would decimate Paragon or not.

Gz tho, waiting to see who gets the final boss first.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-03-24 at 11:21 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I think there needs to be some clear definitions, so here goes

World First - First kill of the boss regardless of 10/25

World First 10m - First kill in 10m

World First 25m - First kill in 25m

Was that so hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Don't forget World First US Alliance 25m with three girls in the raid
    A 25-man with only three healers?

Anyway, gratz Paragon on getting WF Lei Shin, to the surprise of no one.

Any predictions on what will happen first; a Paragon Ra-den kill, or a 25-man Lei Shin kill?

I think Moonz have proved themselves exceptionally capable raiders, if they manage to kill Lei Shen this week I honestly believe they could give Paragon a real run for their money on Ra-den.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    A 25-man with only three healers?
    Ragnaros 2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chapelry View Post
    What's the obsession of MMO-Chamption to ONLY post Blood Legion's first kill videos on their main page and nothing else? I'm going to guess they have some kind of sponsorship going on as it seems very biased that Method does not get their videos featured even though it has been uploaded first or killed first by them.

Sorry for going slightly off topic but it just seems to be a recurring theme.
    I agree with this guy, the only video out for Iron Qon is Method's kill video i.e. a EU video but it is no where to be found on the front page! The only question now is how deep does this US-biased agenda run????

Deleted
    Paragon gets their kill and we get 20 pages of 10 vs 25, tomorrow Method will get theirs and we'll get another 20 pages of EU vs US.

This thread is just priceless.

I'm still waiting for the World First EU Horde 25m with a pony in the raid.

paragon isn't done yet, They need to down 13/13, the only remain boss is ra-den. Though it's an optional boss but still they need to defeat it, 30 attempts.

Huh? Girls don't play wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piin View Post
    Huh? Girls don't play wow...
    You mean there are no girls on the internet, eh? Because girl is just another name for male on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    You mean there are no girls on the internet, eh? Because girl is just another name for male on the internet.
    no, I'm pretty sure there are girls on the internet, they just don't play wow is all I'm saying.

Grats to Paragon!

Blizzard was serious when they said it will take time for alt raids to be able to clear 12/13 :O (seeing how long it took their main raid)