Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Does wowprogress take into account that EU starts heroics 1 day later?
    People often say it does, I've never seen a single indication that it does though.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Sorry to burst the 25 man bandwagon but ToT fights so far are way way way way way harder on 10 than 25. Council is pretty much impossible for 10 man guilds at this point(incredibly overtuned. Maybe intentional?). Even Horridon is probably the most difficult fight to date. Having literally your entire raid (including tanks) with ghost dinos is absolutely unreal.

Proof is in the pudding. Only one US 10 man guild was able to complete Horridon. And even DREAM Paragon (up to the time of this post) have been stuck on council for FOUR hours.

Not that I'm complaining. Having a difficult tier is what everyone wanted and what everyone got. I'm loving it so far. Just really hate when people rag on 10 man raiding as if its less of a challenge.
    Agree here. The problem with Horridon is we got really close to a kill early yesterday and then lost one of our top dps to a hard drive failure mid raid and our sub can't pull anywhere near the numbers of the previous person. It really hurt. I hate the 10/25 man debates, I have done both at an extremely high level, and I can say without a doubt, last tier, and this tier so far, 10man is more difficult. Not across the board, but on several fights to make that determination.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    No, it doesn't. World first means the group who gets the achievement created by Blizz. There are no stipulations UNLESS you state it when stating what you're talking about, for example, world first 25 or world first 10. Asking who got world first is whoever did it first regardless of anything else. Period.
    Then every world first list ever put forth on this forum is wrong.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Sorry to burst the 25 man bandwagon but ToT fights so far are way way way way way harder on 10 than 25. Council is pretty much impossible for 10 man guilds at this point(incredibly overtuned. Maybe intentional?). Even Horridon is probably the most difficult fight to date. Having literally your entire raid (including tanks) with ghost dinos is absolutely unreal.

Proof is in the pudding. Only one US 10 man guild was able to complete Horridon. And even DREAM Paragon (up to the time of this post) have been stuck on council for FOUR hours.

Not that I'm complaining. Having a difficult tier is what everyone wanted and what everyone got. I'm loving it so far. Just really hate when people rag on 10 man raiding as if its less of a challenge.
    DREAM Paragon stuck on 3rd boss for 4 hours? World is ending!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    When is the last time that Paragon actually took longer on a specific boss then the other guilds. And with that i mean hours longer. I think it is a fair statement to say 10 man council is harder then the 25m counter part.

The person you quoted actually got to Council ahead of Paragon. You may not agree with what he's saying, but it's a bit hard to simply brush his opinion away as being that of a raging DREAM Paragon fanboy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    What's your point?

Some raiders choose to do 10m because they like 10m, other raiders choose to do 25m because they prefer 25m. (And some are stuck doing a format they don't like, but that's another story.)

Comparing 10m with 25m WF is as stupid as comparing Usain with Jeremy: Both raid/sprint, but they each do completely different things.
    Did you read my first post? I said that most players are smart enough to not compare the progress of different brackets, but at the end there is always a guild taht kills the last boss before the others, last time has been a 10m, next time could be a 25m.
    And, please, Running and skating are indeed different things.... 10m-raiding and 25m-raiding, well... still raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    No, your statement is wrong and meaningless at the same time.

First, Jeremy skates 500m in about 34sec, Usain runs 100m in about 10sec. So Jeremy is faster, but Usain gets to the end first.

Second, nobody in their right mind gives a crap about the fact that Jeremy is faster, or the fact that Usain gets to the end first. That's the point! If you go to a speed skating contest, try telling your neighbour in the audience that Usain gets to the end of the track in 1/3 of the time the speed skaters need. Your neighbour will think you're an idiot for making that comparisson!
    God, you bring up a stupid example, and go fussy once I answer you? Seriuosly....
    All I was saying is taht it's not about speed, but about getting to the end first, on the same distance.
    Scrubbuster had the lowest amount of attempts on Sha of Fear (if I remember correctly), still they were nowhere near to first place.
    Last edited by mmoc65ba707d63; 2013-03-13 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    It's a mind game! They are eluding their enemy's, so they feel more relaxed.
    Or the boss is that hard :S

Is BL and Exodus still going or are they having a break?

Deleted
    Eu kills are the only legit "world firsts", sorry people from the us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    Eu kills are the only legit "world firsts", sorry people from the us.
    How are they only "legit" world firsts?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    How are they only "legit" world firsts?
    Because he is an EU fanboy, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Is BL and Exodus still going or are they having a break?
    I think they went to bed an hour or two ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    US are the only legit "worlds firsts", sorry people from the Eu.

You see what I did? Stop writing such bs.
    wouldnt even need to have this convo if bliiz would just do the server resets at the same time world wide

Quote Originally Posted by Miscam View Post
    When is the last time that Paragon actually took longer on a specific boss then the other guilds. And with that i mean hours longer. I think it is a fair statement to say 10 man council is harder then the 25m counter part.
    This is nothing new. Lootship HC in DS was harder in 10 man than 25. Yet no one cared because Paragon was still 25 guild.

Deleted
    Good amount of EU realms just went down lol, Al'akir one of them.

Not cool :/

edit;
    http://i.imgur.com/gBAxqEy.jpg "Connecting...."
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-03-13 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    US are the only legit "worlds firsts", sorry people from the Eu.

You see what I did? Stop writing such bs.
    The world firsts are (most likely) from US, but world fastest is not likely from US.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post

Obvious bug abuse is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post

They are mimicking the US server restarts from yesterday to make it fair!

Or something.

US realms now down as well. Obviously most of the US guilds were asleep/not raiding anyway.