Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Method have 3 already.
    yeh my point was mostly that eu guilds cant have every boss in tier world first since us guilds get the head start

Getting 12/13 before the reset would be a huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    No, they have one. World Firsts are on 25 or 10man, and Paragon only have one.

If you want to seperate 10 and 25 man world firsts, thats another thing.
    Pretty sure that's not only what he *wanted* to do, it's what he did by saying they have 9.

Can someone just decide what's official, once and for all? Are they separate or competing against each other?

Deleted
    They re by definition seperated.
    Two sizes two races, since different things affect the different teams.

Now, since "there has to be only one" people like to treat the two races as one.
    They already forgot asian guilds (since they dont fit the picture) even, and keep calling this thing as "the race for world first".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simjanes2k View Post
    Pretty sure that's not only what he *wanted* to do, it's what he did by saying they have 9.

Can someone just decide what's official, once and for all? Are they separate or competing against each other?
    Blizzard is giving same loots (ilvl wise) same achievs and saying they are tuned to be on the same difficulty.
    Pretty sure Blizzard IS the official version.

Now if YOU wan't to see it as 2 distinct competitions, there's no problem whatsoever. Imo both perspectives are right, I really don't see the two format being comparable (not harder or easier, just very very different) but i also think there's only one world first.

What I mean is, you can't say for example "Method got world first heroic Lei shen " if paragon killed it in 10man first, you'd have to add "world first heroic Lei Shen 25m"
    Last edited by mmoceb381e0edb; 2013-03-18 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolol View Post
    Blizzard is giving same loots (ilvl wise) same achievs and saying they are tuned to be on the same difficulty.
    Pretty sure Blizzar IS the official version.

Now if YOU wan't to see it as 2 distinct competitions, there's no problem whatsoever.
    Its universally proven that 10=25 too. Especially if blizzard says so. It's a simple math, but in wow ended up being a joke.

What I mean is, you can't say for example "Method got world first heroic Lei shen " if paragon killed it in 10man first, you'd have to add "world first heroic Lei Shen 25m"
    When you know which guild raids in which league it's obvious.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    This.
    World first 10 man and overall (Paragon atm), and world first 25man but NOT overall (method and bl tied)

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.
    Ppl say same about Sweden but tbh its bullshit.
    If there is any season u got time to play its summer, 10+weeks free from school and 6-10 weeks from work. Sun 24/7(northern parts atleast) so u have more energy and dont feel so tiered.
    Winter is spent in a ski slope, on a sled or just doing sports

Ppl that see winter as dark and boring probably dont live where there is a decent one or they are just narrow minded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    Its universally proven that 10=25 too. Especially if blizzard says so. It's a simple math, but in wow ended up being a joke.
    Blizz sets the rules to their own game, that's how it works, that the "official" version, that's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    When you know which guild raids in which league it's obvious.
    Maybe, but then again it would be a world first only regarding their respective brakets, wich in turn would mean world second overall, no ?

Deleted
    Blizz sets the rules to their own game, that's how it works, that the "official" version, that's all I'm saying.
    Wowprogress seems to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by simjanes2k View Post

Top guilds in 25 dont compete with 10 man. They see them as separate. Paragon said they are separate. Youll be hard pushed to find a top 25 man that thinks otherwise.

Lot of good info on the OP, although personally I think it's silly to separate 10m and 25m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Maybe, but then again it would be a world first only regarding their respective brakets, wich in turn would mean world second overall, no ?
    Absolutely. No denying that. However you can't say that paragon is the number 1 guild in the world because of it. Even if blizzard considers 10 and 25 man equal. It's just not possible to make any boss fight equally hard on both version, the boss will always be easier in one of the version.

Currently the competition at the top is so close that all you can say, is that paragon is the best 10 man guild. And Blood Legion or Method is the best 25 man guild, depending on which of the 2 gets world first on lei shen and ra-den.

Blizzard tries to tune them the same but this isn't a perfect world, we're not existing in a vacuum. There will be differences, each and every boss will be slightly easier in one format or the other. It's impossible, there are too many variables. Just because we and/or Blizzard and WoWProgress want them to be the same doesn't make them the same.

Paragon 11/13...CMON METHOD CATCH UP!

Gz to Wiping as Intended - Draenors Representatives in the top 30!
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-18 at 02:59 AM.

Deleted
    1 Paragon - 11 / 13 (H)
    2 Moonz - 8 / 13 (H)
    3 Refuge - 6 / 13 (H)
    4 Gag Reflex - 4 / 13 (H)

I think Paragon at least and only Paragon can be compared to 25 mans. Paragon is just the perfect proof that 99.999 % of 10 mans guilds are inferior to the " world first race level " and by extension 25 mans > 10 mans.

Paragon is the real pain in the ass of all those 10 mans "" raiders "" crying about the balance of 25 and 10 and that's great.

Someone crying about balance ? Just say Paragon.

Deleted
    Paragon are amazing. Unbelieveable what they do achieve. And I cannot put in words how jealous I am of them owning the 25 field despite other 10 man guilds being further behind in progress.
    As a 10 man raider I know how hard bosses can become when you lack certain classes or have to strech out so much to cover all grounds of the bosses mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    1 Paragon - 11 / 13 (H)
    2 Moonz - 8 / 13 (H)
    3 Refuge - 6 / 13 (H)
    4 Gag Reflex - 4 / 13 (H)

I think Paragon at least and only Paragon can be compared to 25 mans. Paragon is just the perfect proof that 99.999 % of 10 mans guilds are inferior to the " world first race level " and by extension 25 mans > 10 mans.

Paragon is the real pain in the ass of all those 10 mans "" raiders "" crying about the balance of 25 and 10 and that's great.

Someone crying about balance ? Just say Paragon.
    no other 10 man guilds invest as much as paragon does.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEnergy View Post
    Paragon are amazing. Unbelieveable what they do achieve. And I cannot put in words how jealous I am of them owning the 25 field despite other 10 man guilds being further behind in progress.
    As a 10 man raider I know how hard bosses can become when you lack certain classes or have to strech out so much to cover all grounds of the bosses mechanics.
    I'd be extremely surprised if Paragon doesn't have enough well geared alts to get the proper raid composition for any of the bosses. That's the kind of problem you find in normal guilds, not guild trying to get world first.

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    no other 10 man guilds invest as much as paragon does.
    That's part of what he's saying no?