Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    JK, this works for a lot of fights but it all went to shit on ji-kun last night.....here's what i mean....
    -snip-
    It really really looks similar to some problems i had earlier, all of them was caused by A. Either a faulty addon making massive amounts of errors in a short timeframe. or B. Recount/Skada breaking because of an overload of data.

I would, if i was you try next time, playing with your bare minimum of addons. And i mean the lowest amount of addons you need. If you don't get that stuttering in the game try turning on addons throughout the encounters and see if one "breaks" your game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 03:37 PM ----------

One thing though, is every hunter who experience this using Skada?
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by Celoric View Post
    Turning off Skada solves the issue completely.
    Even just updating Skada solved the problem for me. Though I may have also adjusted some of the modules Skada loads at the same time (currently just Damage Taken, Damage, and Healing).

i disabled my quillen's special pet ability off completely (since raid didn't need the buff) and literally had people freeze for the 20 secs stampede was out.. I am now banned from using stampede It is some internal bug on blizzard's end..

If it helps though, so far I have had a 100% bug rate on ji kun, iron qon and lei shen.. 0% bug rate on horridon, council, durumu, animus and primordius.. With slight lag issues, but not too much, on jinrokh, magaera, tortos and twins.. Anyone else have similar results ?

Atm, in some special fights, whenever I use Stampede (with all buffs/debuffs from pets disabled by default), most of the raid lags. I'm not affected by it though. even if it's another hunter doing Stampede, I don't get that laggy moments. I still say it's a addon issue.