Best classes to fill out our 10m roster?

My guild is currently in the process of forming a 10m raid group and we're short a few slots, and I am just curious which classes would be the most optimal to fill us out.
    Right now we have

Tanks- Prot warr/Guardian Druid
    Healers- Disc Priest
    DPS- Aff Lock/Mage/Hunter/DK

I was trying to make it so no loot would go to waste, and the only combo I see fitting that bill and having the most class variety possible would be Elemental Shaman and Mistweaver Monk+Holy Paladin for the healing slots. Was also considering Rdruid+Rsham with a Ret/rogue/WW for the dps slot.

Deleted
    I wouldn't skip a holy pala on the healing spot. Besides that get a resto shaman/druid or ele shaman/balance. I think that covers it all.

If all you care about is not wasting drops, then a holy pally is mandatory. You're going to need someone who can swap heals/dps fairly easily, and melee dps are as usual screwed this expansion. So your other two spots could be a resto/ele shaman and a resto/boomy.

But a non-optimal class distribution raid group can work perfectly well if you have good players, so I'd focus on finding people who are reliable, get along well with your existing raiders, and fit into your group's schedule and skill range.

Thanks for the fast responses, I think I like the idea of Rdruid+Hpal with an Ele sham the best. I will most likely be the person swapping dps/heals on my Disc/Shadow priest, so we already have that one covered

-Holy Pally (core healer)
    -Moonkin (core DPS)
    -Ele/Resto Shaman (hybrid DPS/3rd healer)

I think Shamans are the best at playing the Hybrid role. Paladins and Monks are obviously the worst as they need two completely different sets. I don't like the idea of a priest playing Shadow/Disc...you should be playing Disc/Holy

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely put a boomkin in there somewhere! Between tranq and heart of the wild for 40-odd seconds of an extra healer you can't go wrong Plus there's no need to wast int leather (assuming you don't have a mistweaver). Same goes for a holy pally I suppose, since no one else can use that int plate. 10 mans are so hard to get a nice balance with. We never have the spell haste buff in ours, but hey, we get by.

Holy paladin for sure, and I would get a dps with a defensive raid cooldown for the last 1-2 spots (depending if 2 or 3 healing). I'd say rogue/boomkin would be the best. Ret would work too, but they're going to want the same loot as the DK where as I think the rogue would be a little less loot competition.

HEALERS - You definately want a HPal to take the 13 int plate drops. They are also one of the best healers. You also want an ele/resto sham for cooldowns. Manatide ends up being huge in some of these 10 min fights. If you're looking to optimize you have to grab a resto/ele sham. Last spot I would give the nod to a disc priest forging crit/spirit for attonement. They can compete with any healer and pull 60% of a legit dps numbers. So it's got to be them.

HPAL/RSHAM/DISC

TANKS - Hands down Prot Pal. Best cooldowns, best HPS, best 10m tank. After that I myself prefer a good Brewmaster. Their self healing is amazing, they have great dps, and lots of cooldowns for different situations. Also allows you to not have two people on tank plate.

PROT PAL/BM MONK

DPS - I would go for a WW or Rogue for the leather spot. Pretty interchangeable but i'd give the nod to rogue for smokebomb. If you're talking optimization you want a Boomkin. I would take a lock over spriest just because spriest/disc will be going for the same gear. Go for a Hunter for the Mail spot. For plate DPS either frost/dps warrior works.

ROGUE/BOOM/LOCK/HUNTER/FROST DK

That would be my ideal team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    HEALERS - You definately want a HPal to take the 13 int plate drops. They are also one of the best healers. You also want an ele/resto sham for cooldowns. Manatide ends up being huge in some of these 10 min fights. If you're looking to optimize you have to grab a resto/ele sham. Last spot I would give the nod to a disc priest forging crit/spirit for attonement. They can compete with any healer and pull 60% of a legit dps numbers. So it's got to be them.

HPAL/RSHAM/DISC

TANKS - Hands down Prot Pal. Best cooldowns, best HPS, best 10m tank. After that I myself prefer a good Brewmaster. Their self healing is amazing, they have great dps, and lots of cooldowns for different situations. Also allows you to not have two people on tank plate.

PROT PAL/BM MONK

DPS - I would go for a WW or Rogue for the leather spot. Pretty interchangeable but i'd give the nod to rogue for smokebomb. If you're talking optimization you want a Boomkin. I would take a lock over spriest just because spriest/disc will be going for the same gear. Go for a Hunter for the Mail spot. For plate DPS either frost/dps warrior works.

Id say a furywarr instead of that DK and you're set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

HPAL/RSHAM/DISC

PROT PAL/BM MONK

Except that paladins do not roll on tank plate. I prefer a Monk tank over Warrior, but due to gear issues I would rather have a warrior tank, that way your monk and rogue do not share, and you do not waste tank plate loot.

I would also take a fury warrior over the frost DK, that way you have one person taking the plate haste and one person taking the plate crit.