Poll: What about your Dailies?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question How do you feel about Dalies?

How about Dalies since Patch 5.2 hit the live Realms.
    Can you see them anyway? How do you feel about dailies?

You can vote:
    Please No Sir! My eyes are bleeding, if it's to much

I like them! Gimme Moar, if you would like to get more dailies

It's okay but please no more, if it's perfect not less not more
    Last edited by mmocb4d5413dc4; 2013-03-17 at 05:58 AM.

Fantastic, haven't had this much rewarding fun since VANILLA. Can't wait for today's dailies to reset so I can do them again tomorrow!

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I much preferred doing heroics when they were fun and enjoyable.

please sir, give me more

the whole game should just be dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    please sir, give me more

the whole game should just be dailies
    Just dailies, all over your face. Rubbing sensually over you in the bathtub.

I enjoy the gold and do them kinda sporadically so I've got few problems.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2013-03-17 at 06:40 AM.

I do dailies maybe one or two times a week. I think they're fine but I don't see why so many people feel forced to do them. You only need to do them maybe 2 or 3 times a week for your 90 lesser charms then you're set.

Hey, it's the daily dailies thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Hey, it's the daily dailies thread.
    Some people do weeklies, others dailies ... dailies are just the content with the most variety, not sure why they are also the most hated part of the game. Confounds me.

Deleted
    I got bored of it, i totally stopped from doing it.

Who's Dalies?

The amount of dailies in Isle of Thunder is more than manageable, but when stacked up with the insane amount of dailies that we had at launch (+ 5.1), it would've been nice to have a break from them. Personally I would've preferred to get a few more dungeons and whole lot less scenarios and dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is "I don't give a shit". I do dailies almost everyday (Till exalted then never do them again). Do i care that i have to do them? NO. Do i have fun doing them? NO. Do i hate them? NO. I just do them. Its never been a big deal and its never been about fun. I just do them.
    Aye mate

Where are the option "I'm just fine with them as it is"´? ....

Deleted
    Pre-LFR Cataclysm with grinding Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman over and over again was better than this.

Dailies have their place, but I should never feel that I have to do them. They should be completely voluntary, and separate from raid progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate them. They are fun in short amounts ie. firelands+ to'lbarad and a good way to tell an interesting story that may not have been able to be told in normal quests. However they are hell on earth when every single faction has a set of 5 that you must do to finish the story even though the ending was trivial and pointless and could have easily been accomplished in normal quests without taking away from the storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are ok on 2 maybe 3 toons but trying to do them on more than that sucks it just takes so long

I'll never fully understand the people who are steadfastly against dailies, especially the Isle of Thunder dailies as they are set up now. The launch dailies may have been a bit too much, but nobody was forced to do them. As far as 5.2 dailies go, this is a MMORPG, a game where you log in, play as a character, complete quests, work together with other players, collect rewards (whether it be loot, gold, experience, IRL fun times, whatever your "reward" may be). Dailies do just that.

The simplest way I can put it - Dailies ARE the game, just as much as PvP, raiding, leveling, and heroic dungeon chaining. But people will always find things to complain about :P Me? I'm happy. I log in, do dailies (which I find fun because I like playing my character), do a heroic, search for some rares to kill, then log off. It's fun.

Fun!

Deleted
    this xpac should be called world of dailies. a very ugly choice imho, hope the next one will be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem for me isnt the dailies themselves, but the stupid lesser charms. i just think 90 charms is too much. that makes you have to do a certain amount every day in order to trade them for runes each week. and cmon lets face it, rng has been mean to us all at some point. so much that we feel compelled to cap those stupid 90 lesser charms every week. i dont like this design. there should be a better way to get these charms or simply lower the amount required every week so that i can relax on the amount of dailies i need to do and instead let me do other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.