Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    All blizzard should do is add a ladder that resets just like D2 did and have no AH for the ladder.. so you will have to trade gold/items for items/gold

It will add a lot for many people and keep the game a bit alive..

They should of course add ladder only gear like in D2

For OP: Try out hardcore or make some challenges for yourself... only selfound gear some weird specific build you HAVE to use through it all (works best for hardcore)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    All blizzard should do is add a ladder that resets just like D2 did and have no AH for the ladder.. so you will have to trade gold/items for items/gold

For OP: Try out hardcore or make some challenges for yourself... only selfound gear some weird specific build you HAVE to use through it all (works best for hardcore)
    This is what I'll be doing when I start up again. Haven't decided if I'm wiping my already lvl 60s and starting fresh (but keeping gear I've already come across), or just completely starting over, but I'll steer clear of buying things off the AH (I may try ad sell stuff).

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

This is what I'll be doing when I start up again. Haven't decided if I'm wiping my already lvl 60s and starting fresh (but keeping gear I've already come across), or just completely starting over, but I'll steer clear of buying things off the AH (I may try ad sell stuff). Playing my way, with my style, at my pace will be enjoyable for me. Eventually pushing myself into inferno with MPx turned on or whatever will come eventually. I may even start on MP10 or at least 5 and see how it goes. Maybe I'll even give HC another try.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Hi All, Newbie here,
    I lost at least 2 years of my life to D1 maybe a year to D2 and only play D3 now and then,
    I cannot believe you still have to type to talk to each other, if this had voice connection included it would be so much better playing with friends, thats my main wish for the expansions
    Regards
    D