• Tried and still using

18 15.52%
  • I tried/used and quit

18 15.52%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Drugs, Did you ever try?

I myself never tried any drugs or had any desire to do so. It's not something that's really approved by my family either (not that that really had much effect on me) I did have some friends who used drugs, But never around me except weed every now and then.

Did you ever try drugs and what effect did it have on you, And are you still using it?

Only weed, not really interested in trying out the rest.

Deleted
    I tried weed twice when I was 16, made me ill both times so have not touched it since.

Deleted
    nope, just never interested me, same as smoking.

Deleted
    I was 17 in 1989, so was part of the original rave generation in the UK. It's fair to say I ingested many exotic substances throughout the early 90s. It was cheaper than drinking alcohol and made me feel a whole lot better than being drunk. I gave up sometime in the late 90s as I felt I'd done it all and wanted to quit whilst unscathed from my experiences.

I have friends that do drugs, nothing too bad like cocaine and the hard drugs, they do ecstacy(ravers, typical huh). Personally I've only tried weed, not much interested in trying any others, and no that was a one time thing a couple of years ago and havent had any since.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

regular weed smoker here... have tried salvia, too, but I absolutely disliked it. Never again.

Don't even dare touching other things like cocaine or X... or even worse shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    nope, just never interested me, same as smoking.
    same here. I was also never tempted by anyone. they all coo here

Deleted
    Cannabis and mushrooms, I've never done anything else, nor will I.
    Although currently due to disability I'm on such heavy duty painmeds that apparently opiatejunkies love and would pay top euro for. /shrug

Edit; oh and smoke cigars, don't use alcohol.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2013-03-25 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Weed, Cocaine, Speed, Ecstasy, LSD.
    All used to some degree over a period of about 10 years. All of it came to a pretty abrupt stop after a rather nasty LSD trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. It would probably be easier to list the ones I haven't tried. That period of my life wasn't the best :-/

Only one I still use is weed though. Alcohol too if you consider it a drug.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I think overusage of any drug is bad ("mkay"), I wouldn't mind trying weed. I have been drunk a few times and would like to compare it to being stoned. Being in the Netherlands, most of my friends used it once or multiple times or are still on it. Smoking weed is better than binge drinking though, so therefore I rather have people smoking weed because they think it's cool than getting drunk because it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    regular weed smoker here... have tried salvia, too, but I absolutely disliked it. Never again.

Don't even dare touching other things like cocaine or X... or even worse shit.
    I dont think you can really class cocaine and X in the same group, cocaine is wayy worse.

But anyway I've been recommended to try X, apparently its awesome at rave events, haven't decided whether I want to try.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Smoked weed once.I would like to try a hallucinogen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smoke weed daily. Anything more is just asking for trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a couple of paracetamol earlier due to buggering up my leg, a Peroni at lunch, and I've smoked half a packet of Dunhill so far today.

So I opted for 'Tried and still using'.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    I dont think you can really class cocaine and X in the same group, cocaine is wayy worse.
    Sure. But I call them the "chemical shit". I don't touch anything that is chemical.

Just about everything...only thing i never have and never will try is heroine.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Sure. But I call them the "chemical shit". I don't touch anything that is chemical.
    That's fair enough.

Deleted
    I've tried weed and hash a few times, neither was my thing so haven't tried it since. And I accidentally drank what I can only describe as a date rape drug once. Think it was rohypnol or something. Probably took the wrong glass and saved a girl from getting raped in the process. I'm such a hero :>

I prefer to be lucid so no mind altering drug really interested me. I rarely even drink anymore either.