Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This is why Pandas don't belong in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    You weak-minded fool! This is what we recruited goblins for!

*goblin sapper casts KABOOM!*

Totally worth it.
    "This was merely a setback!"

They just used the same file model for each, without bothering to flip one...
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by blixsauce View Post
    "This was merely a setback!"
    Eh, we got more goblins were that came from.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Damn it just when i was wanting to get back into wow...this happend : (
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a clear example of EU > US and that 10 man is just as valid as 25 and that Republicans aren't the way forward but that Barack Obama was responsible for 9/11.

It's unconstitutional and against my freedom of speech.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO im dying here. ^ Merinpally your post was by far the best one XD

I wonder if someone will try to legit rage on official forums though.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    I hate this. First they say they will not make more 5-mans because it takes time off from raids and then they slack on doors!! I'm done with this half-assed crap! Millions of players will see this every day and only few look around in raids to see any "details"! If there was something good in Cata, it was finished doors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its all garrosh hellscream work !!! His diabolical plans of ruining esthetics of alliance inhibitet areas are finally coming true !!!

Deleted
    This is why Titanic sank.

Do you know what really pisses me off about this? While it clearly favours 25-mans, people will still claim that 25-man raids will have a harder time entering the shrine due to logistics. I only visited the shrine in 10-man groups, but it's blatantly obvious that they have a harder time. And this is not just due to mechanics, but the number of thunderforged items that drops in 25s completely shows Blizzard's Horde bias. Not to mention the head start that US servers have EVERY SINGLE WEEK when visiting the shrine.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's clearly Steve Ballmer's fault!

This thread made my day. <3

Do you think you're entitled to properly modeled doors? You should be grateful that they added the doors in the first place!

Damn entitled gamers these days..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawller answered this "It's a slap in the face."

The obvious answer is to nerf Mages. Clear cut proof Mirror Images is completely overpowered.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raivosoturi View Post
    Do you think you're entitled to properly modeled doors? You should be grateful that they added the doors in the first place!

Damn entitled gamers these days..
    See, you say it like it's a majority of the playerbase that thinks this way but we have numbers which say otherwise. We have access to the network and the vocal minority is not always as large as it seems.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be the best thread on here atm. You guys are amazing.

Deleted
    They promised us both right and left doors! This is dance studio all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalez View Post
    This has to be the best thread on here atm. You guys are amazing.
    Ugh, always with the needless aggression on these forum. This is why the community is dying! We just can't have any fun here without people coming along and taking it way too seriously.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!