Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Haven't I seen this on reddit already? Why do people have to post the same thing everywhere?
    Maybe not everyone follows reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    Double kudos,
    1 for spotting this,
    another one for using LUI!

Speaking of door issues, anyone remember the name of the door into the remainder of the spider wing after defeating Faerlina in Naxx? (Wrathbaby Naxx, pretty sure if it had been in Vanilla Nax they'd have fixed it )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

well, of course it's a defective door. you had to have a defective door for it to be fair.

the alliance got 7 WHOLE STARS while the horde only got 2 tiny moons!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Y'know, this really is just prove that blizzard doesn't care about the night elves. Honestly, by this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they just wrote off the race entirely. Removal of nearly all natural allies, shoving off the rest into the cenarion circle and now two left doors?

Their lore is dead.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

OH! I see how it is....Shrine of the Seven Stars get's IT'S doors but they take away our Naxx Doodad door?!

UNACCEPTABLE!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    The door can't even shut, the arch sticks out further than the hinges...

And don't get me started on the ceiling tiles: i.imgur.com/AY8gFLE.jpg

Awful, just awful

10+ Year Old Account
    You got this all wrong.... This is Varian Wrynn's master plan. He had ordered for those doors to be installed.
    It's a war.. One day, when the Horde attacks the Shrine openly, what will they do? Getting into every room they can. Now there we have 2 doors. Picture the army of Orcs branding against those doors, desperate to open them one way or another. And after hours and hours of energy (approx. 5) spent... And the doors opened.... that's what they find behind them:

Oh dear, what a doofy! =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I don't know what is worse, Blizzard for making the mistake or the Alliance for not noticing for 7 months.
    7 stars 7 months

Deleted
    I quit this game , this is outrages:S

Buff Doors, they're underpowered. Nerf stairs, they're OP.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    This needs the be addressed, stairs can get you to a whole nother level. This is clear stair bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here's another good reason to stop playing WoW, along with the fact dwarves don't have fancy hats, trolls don't have eight eyes, gnomes aren't 30 metres tall and orcs don't have seventy arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Haven't I seen this on reddit already? Why do people have to post the same thing everywhere?
    ...what's reddit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going back to GW2 because of this. Unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    7 stars 7 months

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

OT: Just another example of rehashed lazy content, couldn't be bothered to make a new interesting right door, so they just copy pasted the left one. Blzzard is really losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    7 stars 7 months
    Mind = Blown

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    gms play elevators. that's a fact. elevators are and are always op. never have gotten nerfs

Deleted
    hahahaha
    it's better than lots of mobs randomly standing on air in various zones though haha