Primal Elementalist and Bloodlust

Since Primal Elementalists tooltip sais : ''These servitors are 80% more powerful than regular elementals, act as pets directly under your control [...]'' Does it mean we should pop our Fire Elemental Totem before Bloodlust to get the haste buff (like our Feral Spirit)? Or we should still use it after?

10+ Year Old Account
    Elementals have updated their stats dynamically since the beginning of MoP. You can pop before or after and they'll get it either way. That said, it's best to pop it before because you want to give it time to switch to its target and you want to be able to start attacking as soon as BL is popped, and not have to wait on a GCD from dropping a totem.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Lykeios View Post
    Since Primal Elementalists tooltip sais : ''These servitors are 80% more powerful than regular elementals, act as pets directly under your control [...]'' Does it mean we should pop our Fire Elemental Totem before Bloodlust to get the haste buff (like our Feral Spirit)? Or we should still use it after?
    They removed the ability to make any sort of pet/guardian to double dip on BL, even feral spirits scale now. What really occurs is that Feral Spirits and Elementals don't get the BL buff, but will dynamically scale with your improved stats that BL provide.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Thx for the answer =)

Thank you for this information. Do you have any links to official patch notes/theory crafting supporting this statement? I am trying to inform another fellow shaman in my guild, but he refuses to listen unless there are hard facts. Please note that I am looking for these myself, as well as doing several combat dummy tests. The internet is a big place. Thank you for your time

This is very easy to test visually.

Pull out FE, tell it to attack target. Pop EM and BL. Watch it attack faster. You can compare the time between attacks in the combat log as well if you want math for the sake of math.