Deleted

5.2 TellMeWhen Rotation Helper Aura

I'm sure you're all familiar with ClcInfo, or ClcInfo_Monk respectively, this does essentially the same thing, but with TellMeWhen, made by yours truly.

Has an exact copy of the rotation as the latest version of SimulationCraft would suggest it.

Why might you need one, I hear you ask?

Because if you're like me, and you have your eyes on the playfield, you might not want to concern yourself with the amount of chi you have and when your energy is going to cap - let the computer do the computing for you. That's me anyway

Hope this helps someone.

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-4735802765815582 ^f-46^Sx ^F4659930167667284^f-50 ^Spoint^SRIGHT ^SrelativePoint^SRIGHT ^t^SScale^F6490314477076846 ^f-51^SEnabled ^B^SColumns ^N11^STree2 ^b^STree1 ^b^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SDurationMaxEnabled^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S125359 ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S> ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SEnergizing~`Brew ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SOverlay_BarGCD^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SENERGY ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N20 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>5 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N3^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SBuffOrDebuff^SEITHER ^SUnit^Starget ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SCustomTex^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^t^N2^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N2 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SOnlyMine^B ^SEnabled^B ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N4^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SName^STiger~`Power ^t^N2^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SLevel^N1 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>1 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SCustomTex^STiger~`Palm ^SEnabled^B ^t^N5^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0.99 ^SDurationAlpha^N0.93 ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SManaCheck^B ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SRangeCheck^B ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N2 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S< ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon3 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N6^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SFists~`of~`Fury ^SManaCheck^B ^SRangeCheck^B ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SLevel^N4 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SName^SEnergizing~`Brew ^t^N4^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>4 ^t^Sn^N4 ^t^t^N7^T ^SSort^N1 ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditionDurEnabled^B ^SUnConditionDurEnabled^B ^SCustomTex^SChi~`Wave ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SName^SChi~`Wave ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>2 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^t^N8^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Blackout~`Kick ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SCustomTex^SBlackout~`Kick ^SEnabled^B ^t^N9^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^STiger~`Palm ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Tiger~`Palm ^SPrtsBefore^N1 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SPrtsAfter^N1 ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>=2 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Tiger~`Palm ^SAndOr^SOR ^SPrtsBefore^N1 ^SLevel^N2 ^t^N4^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SPrtsAfter^N1 ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Tiger~`Palm ^t^Sn^N4 ^t^t^N10^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SCustomTex^SJab ^SEnabled^B ^t^N11^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SLevel^N5 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S(UnitPower("unit"~`,~`powerType)+(8-(GetTime()-GetSpellCooldown("Rising~`Sun~`Kick")))*GetPowerRegen())>40 ^SAndOr^SOR ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SCustomTex^S100784 ^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SSortPriorities^T ^N1^T ^SMethod^Svisiblealpha ^t^N2^T ^SMethod^Sid ^SOrder^N-1 ^t^N4^T ^SMethod^Sduration ^SOrder^N1 ^t^t^SLayoutDirection^N2 ^SName^SRotation~`Helper~`Chi~`Wave ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^SSpacingX^N2 ^t^t^t^N61501^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N7 ^^

The leftmost visible one is the one you want to press, but if there's multiple visible, you'd be able to pick any of them, but the highest prio one is always left. If you see nothing, you know you can safely Chi Wave. I might find a way to add Chi Wave to the Aura, but currently, seeing as it isn't mentioned in any way in SimCraft, I didn't put it in there.

EDIT:

- Added Chi Wave filler
    - Added missing condition for RSK

EDIT 10.3.2013

- Updated to 520-2 prios

EDIT 16.3.2013

- Updated to 520-3 prios
    Last edited by mmoc5bcd447142; 2013-03-16 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Updated to 520-3

Nice work. I'm just now starting to use "auras" for my WW Monk as I've never used them before.

One question - is this more for PVE or would it also work for PVP as well?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morictan View Post
    Nice work. I'm just now starting to use "auras" for my WW Monk as I've never used them before.

One question - is this more for PVE or would it also work for PVP as well?

Thanks.
    It's excellent for pvp as well, in that it will tell you the base rotation you should perform for the best dps possible. That doesn't mean you don't want to deviate slightly from it sometimes depending if you want the stun from FoF, or the defensive or offensive use of Touch of Karma. Also, in PVP the way you use your Chi Wave/Zen Burst is much up to your current health, and you also want to heavily lean on Expel harm for healing. They're not something you want to rotate on though, except maybe Chi Wave. Still, don't see why it wouldn't help you perform well - at least you can focus more heavily on what your opponent is doing rather than focusing on what's going on with your Chi/Energy.

Awesome. Do you have a site (or just instructions) that explain how to use the add-on? I haven't used it yet (downloaded, just not played around with it yet). I.e., is there somewhere that can walk me through how I use the code in the Original Post?

Thanks.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at this.

I've been using your tool for about 3 weeks and absolutely love it. Kudo's to you!

Where do you actually put in this piece of code?

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 10:27 AM ----------

@Morictan check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP7fp7qZEEA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toekneepark View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at this.

Where do you actually put in this piece of code?[COLOR="red"]
    What you do:

1. Install TellMeWhen
    2. Log in game´
    3. Once in the game, TMW should already be in configuration mode, and you should see empty dark gray boxes in the middle of the screen (if you don't see them, type /tmw config)
    4. Right click on one of these dark gray boxes
    5. In the screen that opens, at the very bottom there is a box, which has a button on the side saying Import/Export/Restore
    6. Copy paste the above code into that box, and then press the button
    7. Select From String -> Create New Group
    8. Type /tmw to disable configuration mode, and start beating things up

I'd post some helpful images, but I can't do links yet

To clarify, I haven't made ClcInfo_Monk, but I did make this aura, just to not take credit off where credit is due. The reason I didn't stick to ClcInfo was that it had some weird behaviour that doesn't match the theorycrafting, and modifying its behaviour is difficult.
    Last edited by mmoc5bcd447142; 2013-03-06 at 07:00 PM.

Works pretty well, great job. I use clcmonk, and what I like about that is that in the 2nd box it will show RSK when it has a few secs left on its CD so I can prepare for it and make sure I have the chi ready. Maybe you can integrate that in as well?

Wonderful!

Thanks for the tutorial. I'll give it a try tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stoik View Post
    Works pretty well, great job. I use clcmonk, and what I like about that is that in the 2nd box it will show RSK when it has a few secs left on its CD so I can prepare for it and make sure I have the chi ready. Maybe you can integrate that in as well?
    Added it. Just copy it off the topmost post or here to receive the latest version.

After today's raid I got to try it so I added something to show you when it is optimal to fill in with Chi Wave, and also added one missing line of conditions from SimCraft, which had only a tiny effect on the pull or when switching targets.

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-7811454095990949 ^f-47^Spoint ^SRIGHT^SrelativePoint ^SRIGHT^Sx ^F4928251884855580^f-47 ^t^SScale^F6490314477076846 ^f-51^SEnabled ^B^SColumns ^N12^STree2 ^b^STree1 ^b^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SBuffOrDebuff^SEITHER ^SUnit^Starget ^SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SCustomTex^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N2 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SDurationMaxEnabled^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S125359 ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S> ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N3^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SAlpha^N0.99 ^SName^SEnergizing~`Brew ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SOverlay_BarGCD^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SENERGY ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N20 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>5 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.98 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Blackout~`Kick ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())<2 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SICON ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon6 ^t^Sn^N4 ^t^SCustomTex^S100784 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N5^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SDurationMin^N3 ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0.9 ^SAlpha^N0.97 ^SDurationAlpha^N0.93 ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SManaCheck^B ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SRangeCheck^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N2 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S< ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon1 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SDurationMax^N3 ^t^N6^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.96 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N4 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())<=2 ^t^N3^T ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())<=2 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SCustomTex^S100784 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N7^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SAlpha^N0.95 ^SName^SFists~`of~`Fury ^SManaCheck^B ^SRangeCheck^B ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^STiger~`Power ^SLevel^N4 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SName^SEnergizing~`Brew ^t^N4^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S((100-UnitPower("player",3))/GetPowerRegen())>4 ^t^Sn^N4 ^t^t^N8^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.94 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Blackout~`Kick ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SCustomTex^SBlackout~`Kick ^SEnabled^B ^t^N9^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.93 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SCombo~`Breaker:~`Tiger~`Palm ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SCustomTex^STiger~`Palm ^SEnabled^B ^t^N10^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.92 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SCustomTex^SJab ^SEnabled^B ^t^N11^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SAlpha^N0.91 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SCHI ^SLevel^N5 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^S(UnitPower("unit"~`,~`powerType)+(8-(GetTime()-GetSpellCooldown("Rising~`Sun~`Kick")))*GetPowerRegen())>40 ^SAndOr^SOR ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SCustomTex^S100784 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N12^T ^SSort^N1 ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditionDurEnabled^B ^SUnConditionDurEnabled^B ^SCustomTex^SChi~`Wave ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon2 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon3 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon4 ^t^N4^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S< ^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick ^SLevel^N3 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon5 ^t^N5^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon6 ^t^N6^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon6 ^t^N7^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon8 ^t^N8^T ^SType^SICON ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon9 ^t^N9^T ^SType^SICON ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon10 ^t^N10^T ^SType^SICON ^SLevel^N1 ^SIcon^STellMeWhen_Group7_Icon11 ^t^N11^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SChi~`Wav ^t^Sn^N11 ^t^t^t^SSortPriorities^T ^N1^T ^SMethod^Svisiblealpha ^t^N2^T ^SMethod^Sid ^SOrder^N-1 ^t^N4^T ^SMethod^Sduration ^SOrder^N1 ^t^t^SLayoutDirection^N2 ^SName^SRotation~`Helper~`Chi~`Wave ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^SSpacingX^N2 ^t^t^t^N61501^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N7 ^^
    Btw, the reason I moved away from ClcInfo_Monk, was because it had no implementation for handling Ascension properly. If you have ascension, you want to hang at the high end of chi at all times, shuffling between 2 and 5 chi, so you can use FoF more optimally and not be starved for Chi when you do need to cast it. That's the original reason I rolled my own when I wanted more out of my t14 2-set.

Deleted
    Updated to latest Simcraft priorities (520-2). Now includes Chi Wave.

TellMeWhen's author here. Thank you for sharing this! I would also encourage you to share it over in TellMeWhen's examples forums so that people looking there can find this setup. I'm fine if you just want to create a post there that links back to this thread so that you don't have to worry about keeping it updated in more than one place.

Here is the link to the forums - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/monk/
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.

I'm really excited to try this out later. Especially with everyone freaking out about the 10% drop I want to make sure to tighten up my rotation. Hope this helps a bit. Thank you for posting this.

Deleted
    Updated to Simcraft 520-3. Chi wave got fixed it seems, and bumped in priority, and Tiger Power is now higher priority than before.

don't upgrade to the newest version of tellmewhen, it breaks this