Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Actually is using the arcane energy to manipulate the winds, which in turn will move the kite. I don't see the problem with that, do you even know how a river is lighting up your room? You'd say that can't happen, a river to make light, come on...
    But, standing on the cloth part would still affect the movement, as your standing on the main part of where the wind pushes the kite.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

It's set in a fantasy universe. We're talking about a world where things like resurrecting the dead, teleportation, and conjuring food/water out of thin air are normal. One thing I really like about WoW is the fact that pretty much anything can "belong" there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    It's set in a fantasy universe. We're talking about a world where things like resurrecting the dead, teleportation, and conjuring food/water out of thin air are normal. One thing I really like about WoW is the fact that pretty much anything can "belong" there.
    Exactly... It's all fantasy. Anything and everything can and does have a place in the game. Including a candy island.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Thats pretty vague way to say everything in this thread should belong to the game.

There are differenes between universes. There are story elements that should limit the things that are possible.

Does sci-fi like elements belong in fantasy? For example whole outland and goblin/gnome steampunk tech sounds quite high tech for fantasy sometimes. I dont mind myself but thats one thing people talk about.

Magical teleporation is different, story- and element-wise, than lets say having pocketwatch that has so much tech in it it can throw you across the world and even into other planets.