Weak Auras or...?

I'm looking for an add on that will help me track all my CDs(SLT, HTT, EM, Fire/Earth Ele Totems, & Ascendance). I used to use Power Auras and have been upset this xpac that it's no longer active. I have tried Weak Auras but compared to power auras, it is...well...weak. lol.

Are there any other personal cooldown(and other spells) trackers that are good?

15+ Year Old Account
    WeakAuras is the best tracking addon I know. I don't use it though. I use TellMeWhen, used it for so long that I don't want to configure Weak Auras from the beginning. But if I were to start all over with my UI, I would go for WeakAuras. TellMeWhen is easier to configure than WeakAuras if you want to give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Weak Auras is anything but weak. It is complex, but when you learn how to use it, you'll see that it is in fact far superior to power auras in many aspects. It has become my favourite addon by far.

If you want something more simple to get used to, yet still flexible, TellMeWhen is a good option. But I doubt anything out there can trump Weak Auras in terms of versatility.

there were several posts about shaman weak aura settings in this forum after mop relaunch. you should try the search function to find them. one was from endus.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    Weak Auras is anything but weak. It is complex, but when you learn how to use it, you'll see that it is in fact far superior to power auras in many aspects. It has become my favourite addon by far.

If you want something more simple to get used to, yet still flexible, TellMeWhen is a good option. But I doubt anything out there can trump Weak Auras in terms of versatility.
    Yea that's kind of the problem I just don't have the patience to do all the configuring and set up with an add on like that. I remember configuring Power Auras and it took hours and hours to get everything the way I wanted it.

With that said, I would like to try Endus' weak auras package out and I've downloaded and installed it, but I'm not able to see or edit the package - do I need to install it into the weak auras folder or just the wow addons folder?

Quote Originally Posted by shammyspice View Post
    with that said, i would like to try endus' weak auras package out and i've downloaded and installed it, but i'm not able to see or edit the package - do i need to install it into the weak auras folder or just the wow addons folder?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18943

There's a very detailed installation guide right there.
    If you want to configure it any further, type /wa and get to work .

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Weak Auras is really good, but complicated on first try compared to PowerAuras, but if you go trough the learning phase, you find it really easy to use and really well done.

Also plus point for they having the old PowerAuras icons
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I use weak auras for all my toons. For my ele I mainly use elementarist which is an amazing addon with some weakaura settings for trinket procs, etc.

Weak Auras is fairly simple to learn to be honest. Just find a weak aura, import it, then try to recreate it. I mainly use spell progress icons for my elemental shaman.