Page 1 of 2
LastLast

me and my mom got attacked by a vulture tonight....

I visited my mom and was helping her putting out some trash this night, and we discovered this stank ass cat had decided to die(wasnt hers) in the back yard. when we went to dispose of it ( it smelled like horror if horror was a smell) when this fat ass vulture came out of nowhere scratching and tearing and at the bag. i ran like crazy but my mom still back there (i seriously didnt even know there were vultures in europe, the hell u still doing back there wit the damn vulture mom) she was gettin attacked and i grab the broom and start trying to smack at it omg it had a freaking sharp beak and talons omg my fear of birds tripled and then add like a xillion more points. long storyshort: her next door neighbor ended up killing it with his garden ho, luckily my mom only has holes in her sweater and no one was seriously hurt.
    Last edited by geniebsmart; 2013-03-31 at 03:45 AM.

Sounds like he really had a bone to pick with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Well it probably assumed they were trying to steal its food.

if she has been scratched at all I'd go to a doctor just in case and explain the situation, go only knows what that thing was carrying, other than that wtf?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    if she has been scratched at all I'd go to a doctor just in case and explain the situation, go only knows what that thing was carrying, other than that wtf?!
    I was going to recommend that aswell. Birds are extreme disease carriers. I would be on the safe side and go see a doctor.

For having fear of bird you really bossed it up with the broom 100 points for u

That's insanely weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    Your mom killed it? Pretty sure they're covered under the Migratory Bird Act and congrats on the felony! They're not exactly harmful. Worst thing you have to look out for is having them vomit rancid, partially digested meat all over you. I'm told that is a stink that never comes out.

Edit: Oh, Europe. Unfortunate. Still excessive. I hope they have a similar law over there.
    Wouldn't they be ok with it attacking them? And having proof, aka the torn up sweater? i'm sure self defense over-rides that act.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I was going to recommend that aswell. Birds are extreme disease carriers. I would be on the safe side and go see a doctor.
    Especially one that eats all kind of dead animals, who knows what it could have caught, or be stuck on its claws!

Did it drop any good loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Did it drop any good loot?

I heard 2x Gold Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Wouldn't they be ok with it attacking them? And having proof, aka the torn up sweater? i'm sure self defense over-rides that act.
    You'd be surprised.
    Going to a doctor would seem like the best choice if you'd ask me. Especially if she starting to feel sick in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    I lol'd...

Your mom killed it?
    no her next door neighbor did

Vultures are well known to eat meat that is well past its sell by date

In other words they are walking, flying disease carriers so i would strongly suggest your mom gets checked out incase she has caught something off the bird

I'd really hope not since at any point in time they could have simply left the garbage there.
    Who to say that she didn't and the vulture went to her? All we're getting is it went after bag, then the mom. But you seem intent on this person getting a felony for killing a bird. Seems a little overboard.

Wow, what a week you've had. First ugly friends in leopard bras, then a crackhead and now a vulture. Maybe it's time to move?

Your mom killed it? Pretty sure they're covered under the Migratory Bird Act and congrats on the felony!
    Always allowed to kill a mere animal in self defense.

Edit: Oh, Europe. Unfortunate. Still excessive. I hope they have a similar law over there.
    Dunno, but I'm sure they also allow you to kill an animal in self defense.

MBTA exists to protect these species from excessive hunting, which would endanger or eliminate them. OP has nothing to do with that. If a crazy fucking bird is attacking you or yours, you kill it, end of story.

Aka: Even in the USA, NO FELONY.

Sounds almost like that time I was attacked by a shark while taking a bath in the Warner Studios watertower with Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

Seriously, WTF? A vulture? Go get checked for any range of diseases. Who knows what sort of crap a huge bird who eats carcasses can carry on its beak and talons?