Thread: How's life?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

It's great. I finished reading a book for my American Experience class. Phew I annotated the hell out of that book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decent enough i guess. I got a Hearthstone beta key so that was nice. Other than that, the frustrations of everyday life and have to leave your house and deal with people *shrug*

Deleted
    It's five to twelve on a friday night. I'm home alone because my fiancée is working late. I've had about three beers and a bottle of wine and I'm watching Eddie Izzard clips on YouTube and browsing MMO-Champions off topic forums. I'd say I'm doing purty dang fine, thank you very much.

Deleted
    I'm so sad because i can't play wow as well as i want. Today my world of warcraft mmo gaming mouse broke down ... i don't know how play without my binds! ;( I'm CLICKER now.. Please come back from service tommorow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Homnar View Post
    Its great
    Just finnished my education and I am now working as a powerline technician.
    and just bought an appartment for me and my girlfriend that we are moving into next monday.
    I am Happy
    How?? how did you just finish education and can afford an apartment?

:O

Deleted
    Awful, stuck in a college course I hate and no way out of it. :3

Life is good, it's been a pretty great year, no real downers. Weather starting to get a bit cold now though.
    Looking forward to tomorrow as Starbreeze are presenting their financial report tomorrow, should be relatively posetive and I've been buying(for roughly $12 500) for the last month or so, so hopefully it will be "payday" ;P.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-11-20 at 06:49 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life's not been going so well. I graduated from university back in July and since then have had nothing to do at all. I tried applying for dozens upon dozens of jobs but had little success. I'd say I was quite content until around early September when I had a panic attack over the sudden realization that I was mortal and would eventually die and face what could be a void of nothing for eternity. Since then, I've been anxious, feeling like I've made the wrong decisions and whatnot.

The situation has kinda made me interested in the subject of reincarnation and the scientific study of past life memories. I want to believe all this stuff but it's so easy for skeptics to maul it apart.

Deleted
    Not too bad, felt better - But life is improving... so i've got that going for me.

Only thing i hate so far, is the downtime between referrals and support.

Moar funding needed!

Deleted
    Life's good <3

Deleted
    My life is good (i have at last 3 =DD )

Deleted
    Good still!

Christmas shopping on the 24th, yeah... i'm lazy.

Deleted
    It could be better. It's true I'm healthy and thats most important. Buy money issues are shit.

Deleted
    Christmas times, it's all good.

Great!

Just started a week off that I've managed to fill with somewhat social activities!

Also, shout out to fellow okie!

Deleted
    50/50

College starting again in a few days, grants being accepted left, right and center; But that loneliness ;_;

Deleted
    Fantastic, got the money for the grants coming in on the 13th; And further financing is awaiting a decision.

\o/

10+ Year Old Account
    having no motivation, feeling depressed.
    In dire need of a good gf to help me get my life on the right side again...

Weird is that i like beeing lonely and alone, yet i don't like it. hard to describe.
    Also afraid of change in my life but loving change in tech.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Life is Beautiful!