I checked. Greeney said he'd "vouch" for Rigi? But now he votes for Rigi lol. I'd have to assume Greeney didn't investigate Rigi if he's voting for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Honestly, this may seem really scummy and pretty much give you a reason to lynch me but; go ahead. We will find out what's up with listo, you will see I am Moltres and a survivor, I will return 2 days later, and if listo is still alive: I kill him.
    Two days you say? That's not information I recall Listo revealing. I'm curious as to what Listo has to say about that.

innocent does not mean not scum, thogh the more I think about it listo may be a better target, not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's safe to say that if Listo somehow has the same role as myself, he will kill me when he comes back. Naturally, I will kill him if I die. Which, to be honest, is looking quite possible.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sorry Fox said it twice and I'm not doubting that Ditto did get removed from the game. I still think Rigi is lying.
    Yes, Ditto did get removed from the game. He's now Moltress.

It would be far better to remove Ditto in a way that kept it's original purpose in the game, i.e by forcebly transferring him. That way the power balance in the game stays the same as intended.

The other option would be to make him a new survivor but then there is no chance of him becoming scum or town, but for them to do this they'd have to pick a pokemon listed in the OP that is not in the game and make up a role for him that makes sense, without giving either side an advantage. I feel like them forcing the charecter change is far more likely.

So from your two options, here is my prediction.
    He's moltress, so you assume Listo is lying and lynch him too. We've just used two days lynching moltresses, which in fairness isn't so bad since they both will get a NK but that takes the power of the lynch away from us and puts it into the hands of one person. I think it would be much better to lynch people that actually might be scum rather than Lynch a moltress and hope they use their NK to try and lynch scum, but remember they are survivors. So the act of lynching them means they already lost, they may NK someone for revenge more than who they think is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Two days you say? That's not information I recall Listo revealing. I'm curious as to what Listo has to say about that.
    Wow. Nice catch.

2 days later eh? That's interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume that if we lynch you (Rigimi), then you would kill Listo. If Listo is Moltres as well and comes back 2 days later, it'll be day 7. The game will either be over or very nearly over, I would think him smart enough to use his power less for revenge and more to try and kill either a townie or a scum, whichever he believes is closer to victory will likely be the one he sides with. I know it's what I'd do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small problem with 2 days later, it is up to 2 days after the death.

I agree with Robo, Anakso. We can try to convince Moltres to kill a scum to try and win the game with town.

And no I don't think Fox would make doubles. Lets see where this "2 days" thing goes, even though it in itself isnt that big of a deal. I'm still leaning toward Rigi being the liar so I won't Unvote just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I would assume that if we lynch you (Rigimi), then you would kill Listo. If Listo is Moltres as well and comes back 2 days later, it'll be day 7. The game will either be over or very nearly over, I would think him smart enough to use his power less for revenge and more to try and kill either a townie or a scum, whichever he believes is closer to victory will likely be the one he sides with. I know it's what I'd do.
    I assume he'd just use it to kill whoever annoyed him the most. Either way he wouldn't care about which side won anymore, and trying to hit a scum could easily hit a townie and vice versa.

Hey Listo, since you're still up, I'm just curious. If we were to lynch you, when you revived who would you kill? A scum? Or would you go for revenge on Rigi assuming we don't lynch him next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and I believe it is 2 normal days, not game days.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I assume he'd just use it to kill whoever annoyed him the most. Either way he wouldn't care about which side won anymore, and trying to hit a scum could easily hit a townie and vice versa.
    Before the vote ends we'll tell them each good targets, based on what the implications of each of them being Moltress are. Although it looks like Rigi will be the one lynched. (unless we shift to someone else entirely)

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Robo, Anakso. We can try to convince Moltres to kill a scum to try and win the game with town.

And no I don't think Fox would make doubles. Lets see where this "2 days" thing goes, even though it in itself isnt that big of a deal. I'm still leaning toward Rigi being the liar so I won't Unvote just yet.
    What's the point in that? We could try and hit a scum now. It's not like moltress gets a list of peoples roles when he dies.
    We can either lynch Rigi and have listo try and kill a scum by his own choice (because rigi will hit listo) or just go ahead and try and lynch a scum now. Who knows, maybe we'll even get one less NK from todays lynch if we hit an SK where as the SKs kill might go before the moltress revenge kill (do you guys know if it would or not rigi/listo?)

Either way, there are a few people I can see far better to lynch than Rigi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Listo, since you're still up, I'm just curious. If we were to lynch you, when you revived who would you kill? A scum? Or would you go for revenge on Rigi assuming we don't lynch him next?
    If I was killed I would go after a person that people are suspicious of, so as of right now, Treann.

other than your obvious? Night fury and kel? meh personally I'm not a fan of kel so far, however that's kind of typical

What's the point in that? We could try and hit a scum now. It's not like moltress gets a list of peoples roles when he dies.
    We can either lynch Rigi and have listo try and kill a scum by his own choice (because rigi will hit listo) or just go ahead and try and lynch a scum now. Who knows, maybe we'll even get one less NK from todays lynch if we hit an SK where as the SKs kill might go before the moltress revenge kill (do you guys know if it would or not rigi/listo?)

Please, do tell of anyone better and I'll gladly listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    other than your obvious? Night fury and kel? meh personally I'm not a fan of kel so far, however that's kind of typical
    If by obvious you meant Lysah, no I've stopped caring about her because there is nothing I can do about it. My vote right now is on Silkku. He's the one I've personally gotten the most scum vibes from.

Wass, Treann, Kel or Keleb. Honestly I get the last two mixed up. Annoying names, but one of them has definitely been suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the current information, I am inclined (perhaps foolishly) to believe that both are indeed Moltres. Anyway, I am currently going to revert my vote back to Treann.

unvote vote: Nightfury Treann

I glanced over Silkkus posts and they do seem scummy to me but there's no real proof. Wass seems scummy too (especially that casual conversation with Firebert or whoever), but again no proof. Kel I don't remember. Keleb is okay to me, he's been pretty active in calling some people out including Kray. NFT is just lurking and looking weird because he claims he wants to contribute but can't keep up.

I just don't see the reason to lynch any of those guys when we have a clear contradiction right now (since I believe there aren't really two Moltress').