Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

The absolute last thing I want is for Arlee to win this argument, me to show up as "Mewtwo" and for her to win the game because you instantly think you caught the real Mewtwo when it was just a quirk of our roles that said the loser would always show as Mewtwo
    Yeah, that convinced me. Lysah is mewtwo.

So who do I have to vote for that Arlee survives?

The loser would always show as Mewtwo? Professor Fox needs some new glasses or a new Pokedex. I'm not sure...I buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Yeah, that convinced me. Lysah is mewtwo.

So who do I have to vote for that Arlee survives?
    Scummiest thing I've read this game.

Like I said before, please pay attention to the voting pattern during this duel. Mewtwo is probably not an SK and probably has a team who will defend her to the death. This is a chance for the town to catch not only Mewtwo, but any other scum in the game as well.

It doesn't matter if you trust me. Please lynch us both. I guarantee if you lynch me first and Arlee tomorrow you will get two Mewtwos. I guarantee if you lynch Arlee first and me tomorrow I will show up as Mew.

For those of you who remember the "rapid (rabid) wolf" role from a few games ago -
    IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

The loser of that duel ALSO showed up as a rabid wolf, even if it was the seer. Go back and check if you don't believe me, Worgen/Foxxi literally imported one of their old roles into this game. I am seriously not just making this stuff up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the loser always show up as Mewtwo?

Seems to me like you're trying to make sure that, even though you might die, even if you do lose the duel and you show up as Mewtwo, you want us to think that Arlee could still be Mewtwo and make us lynch Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Scummiest thing I've read this game.
    Yes because "I'm totally mew, but if you lynch me I will show up as mewtwo" is sooo convincing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why would the loser always show up as Mewtwo?

Seems to me like you're trying to make sure that, even though you might die, even if you do lose the duel and you show up as Mewtwo, you want us to think that Arlee could still be Mewtwo and make us lynch Mew.
    In case you don't read what I just edited, this role is exactly the same as the rabid wolf from a few games ago. You and all the other players who weren't in that game can easily go check to see that I didn't invent this on the spot - it has been used before on this forum.

Deleted
    Illusions - Two of the most powerful psychic pokemon - And a good way to get your enemies to leave you alone is to make them think you are dead.

Im inclined to believe lysah for now - Lets see what arlee says

I'd like to hear what Arlee has to say.

Lysah has me very worried that either her or Arlee will "win" once the other is lynched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post

Lysah has me very worried that either her or Arlee will "win" once the other is lynched.
    My thinking as well. Or that the other becomes lynch immune serial killer

I believe we both win upon the defeat of the other. My win condition definitely says that I win if Mewtwo is killed, her win condition probably says the same about me.

On the flip side, my win condition also says I can win with the town, which means I can die before Mewtwo and still win. This is okay with me, as long as the town doesn't screw up. Or are you afraid the entire game will end tonight? I think that's a bit absurd.

And you think Mewtwo is on a team and not a loner-SK?

I guess that would make sense that Mewtwo would win if he kills Mew, or if all town die if he's the opposite of Mew. Hmmmm.

*waiting on Arlee*

I believe we both win upon the defeat of the other. My win condition definitely says that I win if Mewtwo is killed, her win condition probably says the same about me.

On the flip side, my win condition also says I can win with the town, which means I can die before Mewtwo and still win. This is okay with me, as long as the town doesn't screw up. Or are you afraid the entire game will end tonight? I think that's a bit absurd.
    I'm thinking of a Jester type of win condition where town could lose if we pick the wrong one. Not likely, but enough for me to be somewhat cautious when you say "you can lynch both of us, just her first". :P

I'm leaning towards trusting you more than not, Jailkeeper sounds like a decent Mew role, but I still want to see what Arlee has to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you don't read what I just edited, this role is exactly the same as the rabid wolf from a few games ago. You and all the other players who weren't in that game can easily go check to see that I didn't invent this on the spot - it has been used before on this forum.
    Nah, I read it, the lack of an edit notification (due to it being edited within 3 minutes) makes me look like a complete moron though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I'm thinking of a Jester type of win condition where town could lose if we pick the wrong one. Not likely, but enough for me to be somewhat cautious when you say "you can lynch both of us, just her first". :P

I'm leaning towards trusting you more than not, Jailkeeper sounds like a decent Mew role, but I still want to see what Arlee has to say.
    You can lynch me first. I'm okay with that if that's what it takes. But that changes my win condition to "with the town" so I obviously prefer her first. If you find this for whatever reason too suspicious and just NEED to kill me first, I will not be angry, just make sure to lynch her before you lose us all the bloody game. I am simply warning you in advance that regardless of who you lynch it will say Mewtwo, do not trust it.

@Deca
    I edit every post I make like seven times after I hit post...you remember that time I took my vote out last game like 12 seconds after I posted? =p

Oh... i thought that the one with most votes loses.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And you think Mewtwo is on a team and not a loner-SK?
    Exactly this. Mewtwo being in a team would not make any sense.

The whole storyline of mewtwo was that he wanted to control the world because he was always alone.

We wouldn't be lynching you, we'd be attacking you trying to help Arlee defeat you in your epic duel. Or supporting Arlee with like. Max Revives and Hyper Potions...

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 07:23 PM ----------

The whole storyline of mewtwo was that he wanted to control the world because he was always alone.
    Well Mewtwo did have his clone copies. If there were a Charizard Blastoise and...max evolution Bulbosaur in this game I might agree that Mewtwo is on a team.

Mewtwo cloned an army of pokemon and had, in effect, the biggest team of all. There are a ton of pokemon who were in the service of Mewtwo lore wise.

As clarification. You will be SUPPORTING the person you vote for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said I will wait on Arlee before I decide who to support in this duel, I mean we may end up lynching both but I would rather get a better feel before lynching one of them off.