10+ Year Old Account
    Considering there are three days to go - and now that I'm a bit more convinced - but not totally - that Lysah might be telling the truth (for the most part). However, I do agree with Kas that even if Lysah is not lynched somehow during this time, she is probably going to be night killed. That's where I do not think Lysah is telling the truth - it seems as if her role would be too OP if she had the ability to survive any night kills. Also, I just thought about this - if, in fact, she does have that ability then there is possibly another person with that same ability (it's not me - unfortunately).

I'll check in a bit later tonight - I'm about to log on to WoW ...

but for right now:
    FoS Lysah (not sure about her telling the entire truth)
    FoS Xanjori (for very low posts & posting elsewhere - very scummy behavior)
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-04-04 at 12:24 AM. Reason: thought I had voted when I didn't in the first place lol

*still doing HW so don't hassle me just yet*

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Anyways, I'd like to request something of someone who actually played pokemon and knows all of them... can you go through the list and indicate which ones are probably mafia, which ones could be SKs, and which one could be town?

-Pokemon list-
    About this. I wanted to say that since we lynched Torterra, judging by the words Fox used in her log, I kind of assumed there was a mafia group of birds/flying type Pokemon.

Muk: a mafia member has fainted(Holz)
    Arbok: a mafia member has fainted(viscoe)

Muk is poison. Arbok is a purple snake, I don't think it's poison though. Other Pokemon that are poisonous-like on this list are Weezing, Tentacruel. Hard to tell rest, especially since I'm not sure Muk and Arbok were even on the same mafia team. Someone should go back and look at Holz and Viscoe's interactions. (Although the only thing I remember from Viscoe is that he likes drawing Mews, likes hating on Lysah, and likes to side with Arlee. Unless I'm thinking of Viroth....Their names are so similar LOL....)

Although to be honest it doesn't make a difference telling which Pokemon are scum or town right now, if someone character claims there is almost no reason to believe them since they have a nice list to choose from and could pick any one of them and make up some bullshit ability.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 08:24 PM ----------

Oh and as for SK's? Mr. Mime was always the creepiest mother fucker in the game. He lived alone with Ash's Mom.

He's a real deal serial killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I see...

VOTE KRAYZY

You pretty much told us "screw helping the town, there's only one person who I want to lynch." And even if you were town, a town who doesn't care to help in any way is pretty much just waste.
    No, what I am saying is all this arguing back and forth is doing nothing but muddling up the game. We aren't going to find anything else out. We are just going to hear a ton of different opinions on why people think we should or shouldn't do what they think we should do.

It's like arguing politics. Nobody is going to convince anyone. It's just going to be a bunch of useless arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    As Mewtwo turned up as an SK, and an SK is a third-party scum team, then it is implied that Mew is also third-party scum, and could possibly be an SK.

I think that Mew and Mewtwo are more than just a 1v1 scenario though, considering that Mewtwo is an SK and has an influence on the rest of the game. If it was a 1v1 role it'd be a searcher and would only have an effect on the intended target.
    Come on Firebert, you know better. Mew is town if Mewtwo is SK because Mew would never be scum in a pokemon game unless it was role reversal. The mod also wouldn't put two scum against each other in the rabid wolf scenario. It's only implied because it's what you want to believe.

Unvote Vote Krayzy
    I agree, quitting the game until Lysah dies is pretty scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    No, what I am saying is all this arguing back and forth is doing nothing but muddling up the game. We aren't going to find anything else out. We are just going to hear a ton of different opinions on why people think we should or shouldn't do what they think we should do.

It's like arguing politics. Nobody is going to convince anyone. It's just going to be a bunch of useless arguing.
    Useless arguing? When Lysah gets lynched, if she turns out to be town then the words and sentences of those who voted to lynch will provide insight as to who is possibly scum. I get the same vibe from your earlier posts too. Honestly you seem suspiciously eager to end this with as little debate as possible. I find this scummy. Unvote Vote Krayzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kasierith:

Arbok: Scum, Team Rocket had one
    Alakazam: Neutral
    Arcanine: Neutral/Town-leaning, Gary Oak has one
    Articuno: Neutral/Scum-leaning, Lawrence III had one (antagonist of The Power of One)
    Bellsprout: Neutral
    Caterpie: Neutral/Town-leaning, Ash had one for a few moment before it evolved
    Chansey: Town, multiple Nurse Joys have them
    Clefable: Neutral/Town-leaning, dispatched Team Rocket at Mt. Moon
    Cubone: Neutral
    Diglett: Neutral
    Doduo: Neutral/Town-leaning, Gary Oak had one and have been fighting Team Rocket (poorly) before
    Dratini: Neutral
    Eevee: Neutral/Town-leaning, Gary Oak, May and Sakura have all had one.
    Electrode: Bomb
    Farfetch'd: Neutral
    Fearow: Third Party: Attacked Ash in Episode 1 and Attacked Team Rocket at the beginning of Season 2.
    Gengar: Neutral/Scum-leaning. Has been used against Ash by Third Parties multiple times.
    Golbat: Neutral. Brock and Koga had one each.
    Golem: Scum. Giovanni has one. EDIT: Bomb.
    Gyarados: Neutral. Misty has one, James kicked his Magikarp into the water and it promptly evolved.
    Hitmonlee: Neutral.
    Horsea: Town. Misty has one, and it's the only time it's properly featured in the anime.
    Magnemite: Third Party. Been used to help Ash as well as Zero (antagonist) in a recent anime episode.
    Mew: Town.
    Mewtwo: Scum.
    Moltres: As Articuno.
    Mr. Mime: Neutral.
    Muk: Town. Ash has one.
    Ninetales: Neutral.
    Oddish: Town-aligned. Has defeated Team Rocket on its own.
    Persian: Scum. Giovanni's personal lap-cat.
    Pidgeotto: Town. Ash had one (it evolved and he promptly released it).
    Pikachu: Town. Ash's first Pokemon.
    Seel: Neutral. Live in Cerulean Gym (Misty's old Gym).
    Snorlax: Town. Ash owns one.
    Staryu: Town. Misty owns one.
    Tentacruel: Scum. Attacks Porta Vista with no prompting in the anime.
    Weezing: Scum. A Team Rocket favourite.
    Wigglytuff: Neutral.
    Zapdos: As Articuno.

Hope that helped.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-04-04 at 12:43 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on people, we collectively agreed that whoever survived the showdown would be lynched the next day. And now, you guys are having doubts because Lysah is pulling this crap? It's a scare tactic to intimidate people. Oh and Kas, you seem to be defending Lysah. Is there a reason for that besides her claiming to be a super powerful Pokemon that could kill us all and seemingly knows our roles?

Vote: Lysah
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Muk is poison. Arbok is a purple snake, I don't think it's poison though. Other Pokemon that are poisonous-like on this list are Weezing, Tentacruel.
    Arbok is mono-Poison type. Tentacruel is Water-Poison.

Bellsprout is Grass-Poison, Gengar is Ghost-Poison, Golbat is Flying-Poison, Oddish is Grass-Poison.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

@Firebert
    Golem is a bomb, this has been proven.

@TDL
    Because there's no actual reason to lynch me when I'm Mew, unless you're scum and scared of my TPR.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-04-04 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Come on Firebert, you know better. Mew is town if Mewtwo is SK because Mew would never be scum in a pokemon game unless it was role reversal. The mod also wouldn't put two scum against each other in the rabid wolf scenario. It's only implied because it's what you want to believe.
    SK's only win if they alone survive. Town wins as a group. That alone should invalidate Town-Mew, as it's imbalanced against the SK-Mewtwo.

I agree that rabid wolves are neutral, hence why I think the SK reveal is a red herring.

I agree, quitting the game until Lysah dies is pretty scummy.
    Seconded.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Why is it so bad that a jack of all trades wins with the town and a SK wins solo as SK? I don't see why you think the roles have to be exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Firebert
    Golem is a bomb, this has been proven.
    I forgot that Golem can use Explosion. Edited (within the 10m rule).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Come on people, we collectively agreed that whoever survived the showdown would be lynched the next day. And now, you guys are having doubts because Lysah is pulling this crap?
    No, I agreed that the best tactic given what we knew at the time was to lynch Arlee and then Lysah. As soon as Arlee died as a Mewtwo our knowledge changed and with it my evaluation of the situation. I described my logic in detail earlier already here: (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20712435). It has nothing to do with anything Lysah said since then.

I believe that even were we to lynch Lysah, we should drag this out for the maximum duration of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I forgot that Golem can use Explosion. Edited (within the 10m rule).
    You also forgot:

I personally don't think your list is accurate, besides the obvious ones lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it so bad that a jack of all trades wins with the town and a SK wins solo as SK? I don't see why you think the roles have to be exactly the same.
    They do in a rabid wolf situation, or they have to be polar opposites, for balance purposes. Either Mew and Mewtwo are both Neutral or one is scum (that is, in a Mafia team) and one is Town.

Unless the SKs are teamed (unlikely), I think that the SK reveal is a cover (along with a guaranteed Mewtwo role regardless of whoever's killed).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I also personally think the legendary birds are more likely to be neutral and not scum-leaning if any are in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm trying to pay attention. Unable to edit due to 10m rule.
    I personally don't think your list is accurate, besides the obvious ones lol.
    Then create your own. No list will be accurate considering Muk being scum.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodna View Post
    No, I agreed that the best tactic given what we knew at the time was to lynch Arlee and then Lysah. As soon as Arlee died as a Mewtwo our knowledge changed and with it my evaluation of the situation. I described my logic in detail earlier already here: (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20712435). It has nothing to do with anything Lysah said since then.

I believe that even were we to lynch Lysah, we should drag this out for the maximum duration of the day.
    I don't even know what to say at that, I mean did you really think there was a chance of Arlee being lynced as Mew?

There was not.
    A rapid wolf role would be pointless if mew showed up as mew at the end of it.
    I'm sure she would have shown up as mew if we'd lynched her outside of the rapid wolf scenario but we didn't.

Vote: Lysah

Honestly how she's basically role claimed mewtwo at this point, I don't see how this is even being argued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Come on people, we collectively agreed
    I didn't, I didn't post during this collective agreement.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Honestly how she's basically role claimed mewtwo at this point, I don't see how this is even being argued.
    Both players return as Mewtwo when killed, Lysah can still be Mew, Arlee could be the real Mewtwo.

Lysah's win condition could already be fulfilled (kill Mew/Mewtwo), and as she can still be Mew and Town-aligned, can still affect the outcome of the game.

That's why she's not got my vote.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Just because Ash had a Muk doesn't mean Muk isn't, in general, evil looking lol.

And I already made my list: it doesn't matter whether we associate a character as scum or town since people can easily fake role claim. It might only matter if we have another duel but I don't think we'll see any more of those.