Any way to hotkey the colored beacons?

As the title suggests, I was curious if it is possible to set a hotkey for creating the blue/red/green/purple/yellow light beacons from the Default raid UI?

I hate having to move my mouse over to expand the raid UI, then click the flag, then click the blue flag and then click where I want it. 4 clicks instead of 1 is a lot more time consuming when a lot is going on, and especially if I'm trying to place 2-3 at once. For reference, I was hoping to use it on Durumu to mark where the blue/red adds are located.

Thanks for any help

(Tried googling for it, but "light beacon" brings up mostly Pally Beacon of Light macros)

9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton
    /click DropDownList1Button(1-5)

Change the last number to whatever color you want

1-blue
    2-green
    3-purple
    4-red
    5-yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    I think this is in regards to putting the symbols on targets (Moon, Circle, Skull, etc). I am looking for a hotkey that places the colored light beacons on the ground .

Thanks for the quick reply though

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sicktouch View Post
    /click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton
    /click DropDownList1Button(1-5)

Change the last number to whatever color you want

1-blue
    2-green
    3-purple
    4-red
    5-yellow
    Thanks! I'll try that out

Deleted
    They are usually called Raid Markers. Truth be tolt, I have no idea which addon I use to do it (a very lightweight that only does that, I reckon), but I have them all on my keybindings menu. If you google Raid Marker there are several sites that tell you how to macro them, but the best way I think it's to find that addon and have them added to the keybinding options.

Deleted
    Last time I've checked, macroing:
    /wm 1
    /wm 2
    /wm 3
    And so on for each color worked just fine.

Or get the Opie Addon which lets you put a lot more stuff at your fingertips (profs, target markers, worldmarkers, quest items and anything else you like to use infrequently).
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie

Thanks for all the info

To place:
    /wm 1
    /wm 2
    /wm 5

To clear:
    /wmclear all (for all or replace all with a number)

Or just get an addon, good luck.