Poll: Topic

What kind of candy wrapper do you prefer?

Do you prefer the kind with jagged edges that you simply rip open from the end, or do you prefer the kind that you peel apart on the back fin?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care it's what's on the inside that counts.

what about the wrappers twisted at two ends, and you grab and pull and it unravels
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never thought about it. I guess the jaggedy edges one. Reese's are my fav and that's what they have and it hasn't given me trouble yet lol. I don't want candy wrappers to be space age fancy tech, I just want it to open quickly and without trouble.

peel, I like having to fight for my candy! It makes me feel better when i devour the candy in front of the wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    The candy wrapper that I can open without resorting to scissors.
    For me, this is the jagged edged kind. The peel kind I don't really need scissors for either, but the same problem of ripping off a little piece on accident occurs with the peeling kind and it's much more annoying to have to carefully separate the two folds and peel them apart than it is to simply rip it open from the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    I have never thought about it. I guess the jaggedy edges one. Reese's are my fav and that's what they have and it hasn't given me trouble yet lol. I don't want candy wrappers to be space age fancy tech, I just want it to open quickly and without trouble.
    Yeah, I first noticed this when they changed Kit Kats to peeling open. I got it and noticed it had smooth edges and was like "wtf they cut this one wrong" and one of my friends showed me the peeling fin and my response was "So they made it harder?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Best thread NA
    I wish this kind of thing would die out. Doesn't even make sense if you're not playing a game on a North American server specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    what about the wrappers twisted at two ends, and you grab and pull and it unravels
    This - these are the best and should be used far more often.

I prefer the kind that aren't in a wrapper period. Like M&M's or skittles.

the jagged kind. im bad at peeling and always rip off a tiny shred, along with the peeling helper thing. if there even is one.