Poll: What result did you get

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Whats with all the heretics?:P I guess at least I can be happy with level 4 being less crowded..

Heretics, represent!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamnit, I was close to Limbo but ended up in The City Of Dis.

Got the 6th level. The only levels I wasn't "high" or "very-high" were purgatory and level 1. Was "very-high" in all of the others but 3 and 9.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradena View Post
    level 6 and fitting to that: i'm a lamb in http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Heretic Hell Lamb of whatever!
    I am a Bear Cub, beware! Heretic bear cub, I am what you dream in nightmares Mwhahahahahahahaha!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Level 6. I feel like I just got asked to join to cool kids table.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
    You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    Meh, got this by default due to actually being a heretic. It'd be more interesting if they left that circle out because not being a Christian pretty much puts you there regardless.

*EDIT*

Oh wait it is actually better than that:

Purgatory Repending Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
    Level 7 Violent High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High
    So lust, yep was expecting that, fraudent and panderers (though I answered no to most of the malicious questions), and treacherous! Ha. I bet I got that for saying I wouldn't support a family member who did something terrible.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-04-02 at 12:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
    Ah, yeah!

Btw, why do they say Charon? I thought Charon was from Greek mythology?

I got the 6th level
    Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
    You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Very High
    Level 5 | Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
    Level 7 | High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Btw, why do they say Charon? I thought Charon was from Greek mythology?
    Um, Well greek after life is not that much different from the one in dante's inferno, or even the Egyptian one is very similar.
    [QUOTE=Mormolyce;20697488]Meh, got this by default due to actually being a heretic. It'd be more interesting if they left that circle out because not being a Christian pretty much puts you there regardless.

/QUOTE]

Well the poem(?) is based off of Christianity so of course it will be based on that. I think a greek/egyptian test would be fairly more accurate.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 6, City of Dis with the heretics.

Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    -snip-
    level 9 brothers represent!

First Level of Hell - Limbo
    Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Level 8 - 10chars
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I ended up with Level 2 - Lustful.

This is an interesting test to say the least haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very High
    Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Low
    Level 4 | Very Low
    Level 5 | Moderate
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
    Level 7 | Moderate
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html
    Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.