Combustion Tracking/Addon???

So, Combustionhelper is wrong about 75% of the time calculating the combustion damage properly. (Even the most up-to-date one). I have a weak aura to track ignite, but is there a reliable addon that can track combustions damage much like the addon CombustionHelper?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra View Post
    So, Combustionhelper is wrong about 75% of the time calculating the combustion damage properly. (Even the most up-to-date one). I have a weak aura to track ignite, but is there a reliable addon that can track combustions damage much like the addon CombustionHelper?
    I still use Mage Nuggets, and love that addon. Tracks ignite, bombs, arcane charges, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for something very light weight. I don't need all the features Mage Nuggets provides, and MyBigIgnite is displaying the wrong Combustion number. It displays an extremely high number, I assume it hasn't been updated since the combustion nerf around 5.1.

Just want a simple addon that'll show the correct calculation of Combustion ticks before I pop Combustion.
    Last edited by Tezra; 2013-04-03 at 09:37 PM.

MyBigIgnite shows the double of what combustion will tick for if im not wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are literally COUNTLESS threads on this issue. Please use either the Fire sticky or the search function before making a new thread.
    BfA Beta Time