Deleted

New/Reworked Abilities You'd Like To See

What abilities would you like to see introduced or even reworked in future expansions?

Personally, I'd love to see a revamped version of "Divine Intervention" come to Paladins. Very dissimilar to the original, yet still a suitable name:

Divine Intervention
    Causes you and a targeted friendly player to swap places in a flash of light and empowering you with Holy energy:
    Protection - Taunts enemies from the targeted player and reduces damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds for both players.
    Holy - Instantly heals both players for X and places a 10 second heal-over-time that diminishes in power over the duration.
    Retribution - Empower both players to deal 10% more damage and healing for 10 seconds.
    1minute 30 second cooldown

The old Divine Intervention was a little... lackluster. Fun, sure, but didn't have all too many uses. I think introducing a spell like this for us Paladin folk would be nice to play around with that adds some diversity. Think Matter Swap on Dark Animus, only beneficial

10+ Year Old Account
    Volley. Channeled

Slows everyone in an area for 8 seconds by 85%. Slowed enemys take 25% additional damage within the volley. So the hunter cant channel it and pew pew, but if used correctly while in a group could be amazing. 2-5m cd. Im sure its overpowered atm, but numbers can be adjusted to make it work.

Eyes of the beast, hunter stealthes and gains control of the pet increasing damage by X gaining new abilities and increasing pet health by hunters max HP.
    I'd love it to just come back but at least this way they can't just say it's vanity i'd prefer this to stampede any day.