Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What would you like to see with new player models?

This forum will be a list of what would you like to see with the new player models

For instance, I'd like to see an option to change to 1handed spell casting (literally throwing fireballs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tattoo options pl0x! I also want to change the width of my giant elven ears, oh god.
    Also, body scars.
    -nodnod-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iasu View Post
    Tattoo options pl0x! I also want to change the width of my giant elven ears, oh god.
    Also, body scars.
    -nodnod-
    So.. You want to be Illidan?

ooh i definitely would like to look like illidan. but body scars would be moot without the addition of the option to hide shirts/chest

Deleted
    More facial piercings. Ears, Nose, depending on race.
    I dont have any IRL but i would wanna have some ingame

Deleted
    I'd like to see armors that don't look like they were painted on the character, but are actually 3D (like a plate armor simply doesn't fit like a swimsuit).

also some nicer haircuts would be awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    New Voices. Female tauren /cry makes me wanna stab myself whenever my battle pet dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    The posibility of choosing what type of X race are you, like:

Dwavers, all three dwarves clans (so i can use a Dark Iron dwarve -Red eyes, black skin)
    Trolls, Forest and Jungle Trolls (you could select one of those strong trolls -yes like the mobs we kill-)
    etc...

Deleted
    Human females with fixed running animations, and no ridiculous posture, human males with decent faces and no bodybuilder look (for my casters). Blood elf female feet are ridiculously big, same for night elves, but I guess it goes with the whole cartoony feel they want WoW to have, however blood elves look good in general. Could go on and on and say what I think about every race, but my characters are mainly humans/blood elves/draenei, and draenei, at least the females - are nice. I also hope that female dwarves get some serious love, because there's hardly anyone playing them. Now, for all the races -- I'd like to see new animations, especially attack ones, because it gets quite silly watching the same leap attack over and over and over, new voices wouldn't hurt either, but I highly doubt we'll see those.

EDIT: And many more options for the character creation, two body types(at least)and add proper dark iron dwarf skins, forest troll ones etc.

EDIT2: Oh and it would be nice if warlocks finally got a female demon form! :P
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2013-04-04 at 08:29 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Removal of the Orc hunch... Oh and more pixels and polygons and blabla.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Undead facial hair!

I really don't want to see a drastic overhaul tbh. After 8 years of playing this game, if the characters were no longer recognizable it would be a bit disappointing. I'd like to see them put a bit more detail into all of them and some need more help than others (human males look like apes...) but I'm hoping they won't change the general appearance of them. I think one of my biggest concerns lies with Tauren (since that's the race I've played the most). In a lot of the Blizz artwork, I think Tauren look so ugly whereas in game, they have a good look right now. Adding a bit more detail to the current model without changing it completely would be nice.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    EDIT2: Oh and it would be nice if warlocks finally got a female demon form! :P
    Right after Tauren female Druids lose the mane and bull ring in cat form
    Last edited by Bearshield; 2013-04-04 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    Straight Backs
    Yes, horde males suffered too long from spine malformations. Everyone awkwardly hunched forward except blood elf "males" bent backwards. Gross.

Tattoos, scars, and sub-races (maghar orcs, wildhammer dwarves, etc)
    New Dwarf animations hopefully includes sprint. Why oh why do we lean backwards when we sprint?
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-04-05 at 03:43 AM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously high pixels and better animations and expressions. I want my orc to look like he can actually smile or frown.

Also, body tattoos that can be added or removed like haircuts would be cool. (could only work if they had a 'hide chest/shoulder' option)

hide shoulder option, or get a new art director.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    hide shoulder option, or get a new art director.
    What does that have to do with new player models?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Obviously high pixels and better animations and expressions. I want my orc to look like he can actually smile or frown.

Also, body tattoos that can be added or removed like haircuts would be cool. (could only work if they had a 'hide chest/shoulder' option)
    Tattoos can be applied in WoW Model Viewer. Dunno why they couldn't make it possible. I also think in conjunction with that, the Invisible Vest should be transmog-able.

For me, I just want to see them smoothed out and polygon brought up to Pandaren quality. The expressiveness in the faces during animations is really good. I'm also one of the people that wants them to do Vanilla, BC, and Worgen females after the main ones are done. Seriously, worgen females have a lot of animation problems with bone snapping action.

Kalecgos and the valkyr are a preview of how humans could be smoother and better shown.
    Vol'jin is a good preview for how trolls could be updated (though the ears might need more Voljin-esque and classic looks to offer variety)
    Tyrande, Malfurion, and Illidan are probably a general feel for how NEs will look. I guess we'll all have finger and toe claws.
    I imagine Garrosh and Thrall are an indication of how orc models will get polished.

I'd like to see a preview of whatever's near completion by end of MoP, but I imagine we will get our first look at the new models at Blizzcon 2013.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-04-04 at 08:46 PM.

More decent faces for female trolls. Most of the options just look like they are always in pain or something. The males have much cooler options.
    Female blood elfs ankles to not look so skimpy. Seriously, they look like they could just snap at any moment and it bothers me.
    The undead to look a bit more customizable in their overall undead features. They all have skin missing in the same places. Give us some in depth options there.

Over all, a wider depth of options for every character for customization. Wider range of hair color, tattoos, better hair styles. I want my character to truly feel unique and not just one of many.

I look forward to this thread becoming a discussion on anime with links to various Deviant Art pages.