game starts to lag in raids and in raid groups....

Since yesterday game starts to lag during raid ( on boss fight ) and in some world boss fights. That never happend, i have stable connection ( 20-50ms ) and since today gamejumps from 50ms to 2000ms in matter of min or two. Sometimes it DC me or just gets frozen for 5-15sec and then all is normal. Is anyone having same issues or had so he can tell me how to fix them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Since yesterday game starts to lag during raid ( on boss fight ) and in some world boss fights. That never happend, i have stable connection ( 20-50ms ) and since today gamejumps from 50ms to 2000ms in matter of min or two. Sometimes it DC me or just gets frozen for 5-15sec and then all is normal. Is anyone having same issues or had so he can tell me how to fix them?
    If you are hundred percent sure your net is stable then I would suggest check all your ADDONS if they are all updated if you didnt done it already. Get curse client downloader to check them all.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    If you are hundred percent sure your net is stable then I would suggest check all your ADDONS if they are all updated if you didnt done it already. Get curse client downloader to check them all.
    I am, outside raids or raid groups everything is Ok, ping is stable at 20-50ms and in raid boss fight it jumps to insane hight. All that started yesterday after server restarr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I am, outside raids or raid groups everything is Ok, ping is stable at 20-50ms and in raid boss fight it jumps to insane hight. All that started yesterday after server restarr
    Got exact same thing, i can handle everything have same MS as you, but sometimes suddenly my game gets frozen, for 5sec? really strange..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely some addon, I suggest disabling your damage counter such as recount or skada and see if that works.

will do that, thanks. Strange, everything worked till yesterday

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, really sounds like an addon to me.

Try disabling your boss mods and damage meters and see if that relieves the problem. If it does, make sure the addons are updated and enable them one-by-one to find which is the source.

Also, you should be able to disable a setting on your damage meter to prevent syncing with other people also running the meter; it will make it slightly less accurate but you will have A LOT less "traffic" chatter. That has been a notorious problem in the past with some addons (DoTimer was another big offender).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Make sure your combat logs file in Logs folder is cleared every once in a while. It may be too big.

Turned off Skada, did 1 LFR and 3 dungeons, was Ok... So i guess it was Skada that made some issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea make sure its updated. Its always those addons that calculate things from other players.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple