Poll: Warcraft - Tabletop edition

Deleted

Tabletop Warcraft

I can't see why Blizzard hasen't done this before, it would be a great way to promote Warcraft and bring some extra revenue in for Blizzard. I know that Blizzard has gone the TCG route, but I think tabletop Warcraft would be a whole lot of fun. Who's with me?

Edit: Finger slipped on the title, if a mod could change it to 'Tabletop Warcraft' that would be great, thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc46ab0bd3b5; 2013-04-05 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a good idea on the surface, but I'm guessing they have their own reasons for not producing one. Most likely the money and marketing needed to knock Warhammer off the top of the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Seems like a good idea on the surface, but I'm guessing they have their own reasons for not producing one. Most likely the money and marketing needed to knock Warhammer off the top of the ladder.
    It's called Warhammer Fantasy Battle. Why would Blizzard want to compete with a game that has been dominant in that genre for over 20 years? They would be trying to get a share of what is a relatively small market, In a type of game that has a much higher cost to the player than an online game does.

Quote Originally Posted by Waarheid View Post
    It's called Warhammer Fantasy Battle. Why would Blizzard want to compete with a game that has been dominant in that genre for over 20 years? They would be trying to get a share of what is a relatively small market, In a type of game that has a much higher cost to the player than an online game does.
    That they made their universe off. It's like a chinese knockoff due to a technicality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."