Deleted

(Ele) Simcraft BiS gemming 320 haste?

Discovered this last night,

http://simulationcraft.org/520/Raid_T15H.html#player19

According to Simcraft, our present BiS is gemming 160 int in red sockets, and 320 haste in yellows.

I don't understand how, given that Elemental doesn't really have any Haste caps that we want to reach, 320 haste would be superior to 80 int 160 Haste if we aren't gemming Reckless in red sockets, any explanation?

I don't understand either, Mastery should be worth more than Haste at that point. Also, the gear list assumes every Ra-Den loot (TF only) but nothing else TF. Shouldn't a theoretical BiS mean exactly that?

I'd call it an error.

For me (Ilvl528+T15pc) Mastery is ahead of Haste / Crit (Both pretty equal) but Mastery gems aren't beating Int Gems.

Doesn't really seem logical as well that Haste becomes that good, considering the high uptime of the legendary meta gem.

That is just wrong. You can adjust the Haste/Mastery numbers and run the profile and get a DPS gain.

In my current gear Mastery gems are just barely outpacing Int gems, so the idea that secondaries become useful at certain gear levels isn't nuts, they just have the wrong one. Probably just a misplaced number.

I've only recently achieved 510 ilvl, and already Mastery is coming out ahead of Haste. Plus, I'm already dangerously close to reaching cast times below 1s when trinkets proc (or under some other form of Haste).

For my current gear setup I've got both haste and mastery at a point where gemming for either surpasses int gemming, with haste being ahead of mastery. Haste has been far enough up to surpass int gemming for me ever since I dropped the Shado'pan Assault trinket, and mastery just jumped up there recently with my acquisition of the T15-4pc.

Assuming haste will fall off again when I get the meta, and that mastery will be solid to gem for at that point still.

Edit: Simmed again after playing with trinket setups to find the best one and it has haste/mastery equal but still above int gemming. Checking reforge plots for H v M since I've got a good 2500 more haste rating including raid buffs.
    Last edited by Gistwiki; 2013-04-11 at 06:27 PM.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com