Poll: Which race model are you looking forward to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Male orc. Only peons are suppose to have that deformed hunch back. The bulk of the orc race do not.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Blizz already said that the Belf and Draino's are updated enough so they won't be changed. Honestly the only one I'd say to leave alone is gnomes.
    Actually they've said they will likely do BE and draenei after all classic models are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I also really hate how draenei wearing capes just appear to hover over the asses instead of falling on the tail. They managed to make it work with tauren but can't seem to get it right with draenei.
    I know right.. it's why I disable cloaks on my Draenei
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I also really hate how draenei wearing capes just appear to hover over the asses instead of falling on the tail. They managed to make it work with tauren but can't seem to get it right with draenei.
    They are probably going to add the new cape engine that they used with the Pandaren. I'm not sure if it will fix the problem though. Would be really awesome if the used SWTOR's cape aesthetics. That thing is amazing. Imagine if it was used on the Tauren and the Draenei. The cape could easily just land on the tail and hang from the sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They are probably going to add the new cape engine that they used with the Pandaren. I'm not sure if it will fix the problem though. Would be really awesome if the used SWTOR's cape aesthetics. That thing is amazing. Imagine if it was used on the Tauren and the Draenei. The cape could easily just land on the tail and hang from the sides.
    it does seem funny how there was all this emphasis on how awesome the new monk belt buckle animation was, how it has its own animated flow that reacted to how your character movies.
    Yeah, this is an amazing thing, but even this has its problems. I've been leveling a troll monk, and when I got to wearing one of these belts, I found how the rope cord that has its own animation.. you guessed it, Phases though my trolls leg. So a brilliant idea, but poorly executed for other races.

I just hope to god if they do something like this with capes they actually test them on races who's animation requires some extra thought into how it will appear on them. Humans? They don't need much thought, but draenei, tauren and worgen? Thats where it matters.

Undeads because they're my favorite race.

Deleted
    Pretty much my favourites, orcs, trolls, tauren and dwarves. Both sexes.

I hit night elf 'cause that's my main, but I'm very curious about all of the model revamps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren and Dwarf

15+ Year Old Account
    Nightelves. That's what I have always had as main.

Other than that human males are in the most need of change out of all. They look hidious as they are.

Male humans. Hopefully they will look good so I'm not defaulting to the females because the males look so hideous. Same pretty much goes for Male NE's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeginNoslen View Post
    All of them. I just hope they keep all the different faces for all the races. I tried to make a pandaren for the first time reciently and was really peeved when I couldnt change how their faces look, just the stupid texture on top of it, and god damn do the pandaren faces look dopey as hell.
    SOunds like you tried making a female. The females got jipped of different facial shapes and only received different markings. The males however were given different facial options, a lot of them. I suppose Blizz thought that giving females the tails would make up for it, but... not really...

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls. I love trolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    Was thinking sort of the same thing ,but I was hoping blizzard gives people the chance to change how their character looks for free when remodels come out. I doubt they would do it though.. I've been wrong before.
    I think their biggest worry with changing them, is exactly this... so I actually believe they will offer us 1 free apperance change. I'm allowed hoping atleast .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Night elf, orc and undead.

A proper NE model has the potential to look elegant and incredible, orcs have a slim chance of losing that bloody hunch, and there's a LOT of cool stuff they can do with the Forsaken models.

Tauren too.
    +1 Can't stand the current night elf models, also hate the blood elf female disproportionate clown feet.

And damn, didn't notice it was a multiple choice poll.

To be honest, I am looking forward to them all, I like every race.. except from gnomes. If I had all the time in the world, I would have one of each race, but right now the two characters that I play are human (male & female) so I guess I am more looking forward to these ones. Main complains being:

Female:
    Ridiculous body posture & running animation.

Male:
    Faces, I mean, come on..
    Popeye arms.

All races - at least two options for body types (athletic & muscular?) tattoos, more piercings options for races like orcs & trolls, additional sub-race skins like dark iron dwarfs, dragonmaw orcs, forest trolls etc. and options to hide more armor slots. Back to reality, non of these will happen, being the pessimist that I am - I can only see them do some refurbishing, since they want the new models to look and feel familiar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just keen to see any of them. After seeing how well detailed the Pandaren are, I'm excited. The pandas can actually have facial expressions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Where's the option for none?
    You're boring.

Looking forward for my Blood Elf makeover the most, really hope we get to see previews of them at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    You're boring.
    How? Because I don't want to see the models I've been playing with for many years change and have no chance to stop it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

With the yaungol and taunka models, I am curious to see taurens redux. Undead, as well, perhaps full on skeletons or at least the option to cover up those bone joints! but yes, humans and orcs, although the MOP orc cinematic reminded me more of a fit orge/ettin perhaps even make less popular used races more interesting.... such as alt-race skin tones, posture, proportion and ya tattoos, scars, more cosmetic options that granted I hope that could be handled in-game rather than paying for an appearance change.

Blood elves, dwarves and undead, because they are my favorite races. Tauren, because I play one.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?