Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What you like to kill and what you don't

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

I like killing:
    Humans
    Female Blood Elves (except maybe holy priests)
    Rogues (except maybe the furry ones)

I dislike killing:
    Taurens
    Worgens
    Pandarens
    Shamans
    Cat Druids
    Bear Druids
    Female Draenei
    Holy priests
    Hunter Pets (any)

Neutral on everything else.

EDIT: I added humans to my like to kill list since I forgot to.
    Last edited by Yaraza; 2013-04-08 at 02:59 AM.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any and all kinds of healers. Love smashing them to pieces by doing a 200k necro strike stack and obliterating them to hell. Yes, I hate healers. Dey broke ma peeveepee's.

I don't like killing random npc's. They are just so defenseless D:
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

It occurred to me the other day that you don't kill any pandas in the world except for the rares. I guess there are some in Shado-Pan monastery, but they are all ghosty.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

I love killing
    Hunters
    Boomkins
    Warriors
    Mages
    Mistweaver monks

Gnomes make this cute sound when they take damage

I hate killing
    No one.

Valar morghulis - all men must die.

Signed, rogue

Dislike:

Other players

Like:

Bad dudes and their followers.

ah thats easy:

Hunter
    HUNTER
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Boomkin
    Resto druid
    All kind of Monks
    Maybe rogues, but thats new since they got tottaly overpowered and its so boring have 1 in every arena
    Aaaaaaand Hunter

I dont kill other players in the world, especially not when they have a lower level. I also couldnt kill once a meditating rare panda...i just watched him for a while then i left again.

Deleted
    As an Ele Shaman I love killing:
    - Undead Mages because they are always so damn arrogant and cocky
    - Rogues because fuck rogues I hate them
    - Death Knights, usually played by brain dead players that knows nothing but tunneling a target
    - Warriors, after their FOTM destruction in 5.1, it feels so good to punish them for their reroll
    - Shadow Priests because they should win vs nearly every spec in the game
    - Destro Locks but not so much killing them but more annoying them thanks to my 425425321 ways of stopping a chaos bolt from hitting me
    - But mainly I like killing cocky players which are usually undead players, mages and hunters

I dislike killing:
    - Undergeared players that aren't FOTM since I usually feel bad for them

Human Female, cause they are usually played by arrogant people, esp hu fem rogues.

Deleted
    Hunter here.

I (would) like to kill healers, just because I hate the fact that they are designed to be pretty much immortal in 1on1.

I watched a 3v3 stream yesterday with CDew and after their 3v3 turned into a 2v2 for like 10 minutes, they eventually agreed to resurrect the dead ones to have a 3v3 again. It's ridiculous how OP healers are, and they constantly use this pathetic excuse that they balance for 3v3. Despite what Blizz said in the past and especially all those who defend healer immortality on the forums, we now have Battle Fatigue, which also gets buffed in patch 5.3. After all, those who cried about healers were and are right, else BF wouldn't exist.

I don't like to go against Hunters because the fight is the most annoying by far! Both Hunters have to burn every single CD and no one can escape the other one. I either avoid Hunters in WPvP or BGs, or I try to jump on them first, to get rid of them as fast as possible.

Neutral on anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Foomy View Post
    Human Female, cause they are usually played by arrogant people, esp hu fem rogues.
    Hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pvp'ing as a hunter lately and I despise rogues with a passion. Absolutely, completely and totally hatefully despise them. If I can get the jump on them, they're toast...but if they get the jump on me, well, I don't want to talk about it!

Monks drive me nuts as well, particularly mistweavers because they're virtually unkillable. Add in the fact that they phase out when stunned, they have roll to get insanely far away, and they're constantly tossing ranged disarms and disarm bubbles up.

So:
    Rogues
    Mistweaver monks
    Other healers
    Other monk specs

Other classes/specs it's whatever. I'll typically go for a warlock if they have that really annoying pet out that sleeps me for insanely long periods of time. Then it's pallies (stun is too long and bubble is too annoying) and death knights. Basically if I can't keep range on it and it can put a slow on me if it does get into melee (rogues, death knights) I don't like it.

I like to kill gnomes, smash them to their stupid miggle faces

10+ Year Old Account
    Like killing:

Healers
    Any class with an absorb shield (especially warlocks)
    Warriors
    Rogues
    Monks
    Blood DKs
    Hunters

What I dislike killing:
    NPCs that try to run away in fear.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

anything that likes to cast/kill from range, especially mages

10+ Year Old Account
    healer's and line of sight objects
    line of sight objects make arena into player Vs envirement =P i dont wanna PvE when i PvP =p make arena's just plain and open, just open arena like it should be =) like in sparatacus or the "gladiator" movie

10+ Year Old Account
    I like killing. I especially enjoy killing pandas, blood elf's and alliance.
    No favorites amongst the classes. I tend to single out the players who actively goes for me rather than particular classes.
    But healers & tanks I leave for last and just cc/kite unless their undergearged.

I don't like killing; people who just gives up.

I love (and I mean.. like, really badly love) killing:

Male Draenei Paladins
    Male Worgen Blood DKs
    Male Night Elf Hunters
    Male Blood Elf Paladins

Everything else I don't really care about. Apart from if I see someone using their S key - That's just like a massive beacon to me to kill them ASAP.

Deleted
    I generally hate killing players.

I also generally love killing retards in half blue half purple PvP armor that try to gank me while doing my dailies, at which point I pop all my cooldowns and watch them eat 10 tonnes of liquid hot lava bursts, then teabag their corpses, and make mince meat out of their corpses with my Tillers item.

I also like killing rares.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like killing, any higher level ganking a lower level player whether on my horde server or my mains alli server.
    i don't have a particular class i "like" to kill, it is a type of person i like to kill.

also in Runescape, i like killing imps, i hate them...teleporting and dropping combat to refill hp...and even when you get a kill they don't drop beads for a quest...
    but whatever.

also king behemoth in FF says hi....still no defenders ring (not that i play it anymore) not that i got to max level back then either...well anyway, i decided i liked wow more.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    priority
    male draenei > male worgen > male night elf > female worgen > male gnome > remaining ones
    Warriors/Rogues > Hunter > Shadow Priests > remaining ones

Rogues mostly because of bad memories of legendary/cunning and Warriors because of avatar/lelz and prenerfcs-pingpong(charge/intercept) in s9 where I crawled on my knees around the pillar hoping I'd survive the next throwdown. They also seem somewhat greedy, 'a DK, doesn't matter what spec, what race or what it is, I have to attack it', atleast its kind of that feeling.

worst possible combinations
    male draenei warrior, male draenei blood death knight (lel), male night elf rogue more backpedaling than anything else.
    I really really hate Worgen, already hated them on alliance, cant stand the sniffing, yiffing and whatever you wanna call it what sound they make when you hit them.
    On the other hand I'd give all my money to kill every male blood elf.
    Last edited by mmocb691fa1770; 2013-04-08 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foomy View Post
    Kil'Jaeden?