Deleted

A question for the hardcore

Does any of you more hardcore people feel like the high cap from rbg is the worst thing blizzard ever made? Since I don't have a guild that does rbgs I have a VERY hard time to find a group because I'm a resto druid which is the most overplayed healer class, simply no pugs need it. I have to queue with 1.6k CR groups who doesn't know how to play to get my cap which sucks. And especially this season where cap is everything it feels more annoying than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Does any of you more hardcore people feel like the high cap from rbg is the worst thing blizzard ever made? Since I don't have a guild that does rbgs I have a VERY hard time to find a group because I'm a resto druid which is the most overplayed healer class, simply no pugs need it. I have to queue with 1.6k CR groups who doesn't know how to play to get my cap which sucks. And especially this season where cap is everything it feels more annoying than ever.
    It's even more frustrating when a total of about 3 guilds on your server run 1 rbg group, and do no other pvp/pve. And that's it. Pointless.

I'm an rbg casual like yourself. 1.8 rating that I got up to in the 2nd week of the season. I cant get any higher because I pug over OQ. People lose one game 1500 to 1600 and they give up.

I have a friend that has 4 level 90's and a consistent team that he runs with. He is 24-2600 on all of them and has been for weeks, without trying it seems. It's not that he's a better player than me, or know's what to do in rbg's and I don't... People in real groups that play together weekly TRY HARDER. Pugs expect to get carried and if it doesn't work out for them they can just leave and lose 10 rating no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    I'm an rbg casual like yourself. 1.8 rating that I got up to in the 2nd week of the season. I cant get any higher because I pug over OQ. People lose one game 1500 to 1600 and they give up.

I have a friend that has 4 level 90's and a consistent team that he runs with. He is 24-2600 on all of them and has been for weeks, without trying it seems. It's not that he's a better player than me, or know's what to do in rbg's and I don't... People in real groups that play together weekly TRY HARDER. Pugs expect to get carried and if it doesn't work out for them they can just leave and lose 10 rating no problem.
    Very true. People don't even try to coordinate or play smart half the time, and then leave/quit after 1 loss. I honestly think queueing for everything and LFR style gameplay has made people so careless and lazy that if they can't just get in a group instantly and run something, win and get gear being half afk the whole time, they aren't interested. It's sad to see things going that direction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chestbrah View Post
    It's even more frustrating when a total of about 3 guilds on your server run 1 rbg group, and do no other pvp/pve. And that's it. Pointless.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post

I'm actually not casual at all, I'm very hardcore but since my server is pretty much dead I can't get higher than 2.2k because of bad pugs.

do people not realize you can make a level 1 on a high-pop server, look for an rbg, add a battletag, log to your main, and then get into the group?

i've been doing this for ages how come more people don't realize this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    do people not realize you can make a level 1 on a high-pop server, look for an rbg, add a battletag, log to your main, and then get into the group?

i've been doing this for ages how come more people don't realize this
    Try do it as a resto druid, the most unwanted healer for rbgs. (Not because they're bad but because there is a million of them)
    I do it all the time without any luck.

Try do it as a resto druid, the most unwanted healer for rbgs. (Not because they're bad but because there is a million of them)
    I do it all the time without any luck.
    "<exp> experience rdruid lf rbgs! <cr> CR!" is all you have to post. link achieves. for ally look on darkspear / kelthuzad / tichondrius / sargeras. for horde look on illidan / tichondrius.

Deleted
    It is terrible, because I hate rbgs, and am forced to do so just because there is bigger cap. I came to like it, because of people I play with, but I still think nobody should be forced to do rbgs, which all hardcore players feel like. Also from my experience, players who would never accomplish 2200 in arena got it in rbg without too much stress, and than got carried in arena by gear, at the very least that is gone, and also 27k conquest cap will be gone on 5.3, only thing missing is the cap to be equal in rbg and arena.